STEAM_0:1:32164428

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Hey guys, I am applying to be a member on xG. I've been playing on xG for about 2 years. I'm really active and follow the rules. I would love to be a member. Thanks!

-Pizza_Ghost_

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i did a history search on you on the forums and i didn't see 1 member app that was made in the past to say that you were in xG before, which leads to me believing that you are lying about that. Me personally i feel as if you aren't fit for this clan due to the things you have said/done, you know exactly what I'm talking about. -1 on my part.

"Hey guys, I am applying to be a member on xG. I've been playing on xG for about 2 years." "Correct me if I'm wrong, but i did a history search on you on the forums and i didn't see 1 member app that was made in the past to say that you were in xG before"

He never said he applied to be a member he said he has been playing on the server for 2 years. You don't have to be a member to play on the server kevin.

He never said he applied to be a member he said he has been playing on the server for 2 years. You don't have to be a member to play on the server kevin.

Are you blind? or am i the only one that see's where it says "previously in xg? Yes." and also @dannyp174 you and you're troll squad might not care what I think, but in the end of the day as an css admin i am obligated to decide whether or not he should be a member or not, and i also must call him out when he is in the wrong. Now besides that, he can still be accepted into the clan if other member's +1 him, until then, sit back and enjoy the ride.

A very large -1 to this guy. He is extremely immature, constantly showing disrespect to anyone in xG whenever he is on, myself included. He degrades xG on a daily basis whenever he logs onto RPG surf, and was banned because of these issues multiple times in the past. What a joke.

A very large -1 to this guy. He is extremely immature, constantly showing disrespect to anyone in xG whenever he is on, myself included. He degrades xG on a daily basis whenever he logs onto RPG surf, and was banned because of these issues multiple times in the past. What a joke.

Realized I referred to him as "guy" by mistake and really meant "child".

noone cares what u think speedlimit... but pizzaghost has been playing very long and would make a good admin (+1)

Are you even in the clan? You have no room to give vouches if you aren't.

-1, too immature and trollish.

noone cares what u think speedlimit... but pizzaghost has been playing very long and would make a good admin (+1)

Not in xG, not counted as a valid vouch.

Very childish, trolls on the forums... I don't know what else to say. But, he has the right to his month up like everyone else. But -1.