Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I would like to be in XenoGamers. XenoGamers are very nice and different then other servers which is really cool. I always play on xG:Jailbreak#1. I enjoy playing with all the mods and admins on the xG servers. I wont ever disrespect a mod/admin. Thats why I believe I should be on xG.

Further Information:

I would like to be in XenoGamers. XenoGamers are very nice and different then other servers which is really cool.
I always play on
xG:Jailbreak#1. I enjoy playing with all the mods and admins on the xG servers.
I wont ever disrespect
a mod/admin. Thats why I believe I should be on xG.

That is one hell of a promise, amen to that.

+1

A: 6

M: 6

Btw, this user is a 12/13 year old boy. He commented on my profile and had his name next to the username (which is what I do to good friends). User had made a member submission before. Manhamster - Team Fortress 2 | Xeno Gamers

@Kbraszz please close.

On the Manhamster application, he applied on Jan 4 2014, it's been a good 5 months since; he is allowed to reapply. :)

However, his age is questionable - see Manhamster application, user said he was 15 and on this application he said he's 14.

He's 12. Unless his birthday passed: but that means he's 13. Still not eligible. Tagging people who know him. @Goblin @Marceline @John_Madden I'm having trouble remembering old regulars people from jb2 ._.

Gwoash I'm pretty sure you've seen him a few times in the past.

And if anyone remembers those kids Sir.Sinister and Purple, I'm pretty sure you'll remember this kid too.