Rabid

@forest

@Forest i did construction work today i'm fat and my legs hurt i heard you do yoga, can we cam 2 cam, IF your name is not forest, don't fucking talk here you're all losers besides him and @DrLee . Fucking geeks

Need to stretch out your roots m8? You gotta lift with your trunk, not your back. Although if you really want, I can teach you to photosynthesize the way I do.

I'm fat and i usually walk a mile every night, usually on the back stretch of the mile my legs start to hurt, as they did at work today cause i am out of shape, how to fix.

Chrono Smells

Rest in peace Tomahawk, 2014-2014

posting here since you said not to, also a good way to lose weight is to get a pick line and get nutrients that way, then dont eat for 3-4 weeks and lose ~30 lbs, like I did

@Forest i did construction work today i'm fat and my legs hurt i heard you do yoga, can we cam 2 cam, IF your name is not forest,talk here you're all beautiful people besides, @DrLee . fudgeing beauties

Rest in peace Tomahawk, 2014-2014

posting here since you said not to, also a good way to lose weight is to get a pick line and get nutrients that way, then dont eat for 3-4 weeks and lose ~30 lbs, like I did

I prefer "Rip in pepperonies". No but honestly, sorry about that. I couldn't resist