Jadow

Dealing With Hackers/scripters (message To Everyone On Any Server)

Aiight here's a thing about hackers you call them out they'll try hiding it so here's what you do.

1. If you know there is a staff on undercover or not Go into team chat and do @(NameOfHacker) is hacking or is whatever hacks you think he has

2. If there are no staff on and you have one in your friends list steam message them about it if they can't get on they'll message another staff about it.

3. If there are no staff on and you don't have one in your friends list type "record hacker" in console then upload it onto a website of any kind and post it here

If you don't know how to open console go here.

One the final note don't call them out it'll only makes it slightly harder for staff to make sure that they are (if they are)

Thanks c:

Yeah and some users who type like this "Hi my name is steven" have a script (hexx told me about that). I recently saw someone on JB (Sunday) who was typing like that and I think i messaged a staff about it but idk if they were dealt with. PM me if you want their Ign i remember most of it.

Well I think what @Stevenn meant to type was "Hi______my_______name______is______steven". When you see this, its typically a scripter typing this. This is due to the application spamming space when you press it.

_ = space

Wont let you spam spaces.

Edited by Charles (see edit history)