Edit History

Aegean

Aegean

@Elcark You raise fair points, I will just say not being accepted due to not meeting criteria, and getting kicked out after you're a member is hardly comparable. For me since I've been here from 2010, have only really agreed with or approved people getting kicked out for:

1. Multiclanning
  2. Cheating
  3. DDoSing
  4. Threatening to DDoS
  5. Breaking rules on other servers intentionally (i.e. going on rival jailbreaks and mass freekilling)
  6. Starting a problem with everyone, never admitting they are wrong, and they provide 0 value to our community

As @Red doesn't into my criteria, I -1'd it for that reason. If the other higher-ups all disagreed with me, then I would allow them to take his membership away as I don't try to have final say in situations like this, but I try to give my input as much as I can. Silence (Rhododendron) and I have always wanted xG to be a community that people can grow in, I've made a ton of lifelong friends here and I'm sure many other people have as well, so I'm not triggerhappy with removing someone from member and I'm sure he would agree as well. 

Edit: Onto the spinning point, I think @Jaydow sometimes turns his mouse sensitivity like crazy and spins in CS:GO, it might be someone else I don't remember but it has never been an issue on our servers, if red is just randomly spinning I would honestly not hold THAT against him of all things, especially if it's obvious he isn't spin botting (i.e. he's not killing people while he's spinning) Just on the safe side though, if @Red can not meme the staff so no one thinks he's cheating, that would be highly appreciated.

Aegean

Aegean

@Elcark You raise fair points, I will just say not being accepted due to not meeting criteria, and getting kicked out after you're a member is hardly comparable. For me since I've been here from 2010, have only really agreed with or approved people getting kicked out for:

1. Multiclanning
  2. Cheating
  3. DDoSing
  4. Threatening to DDoS
  5. Breaking rules on other servers intentionally (i.e. going on rival jailbreaks and mass freekilling)
  6. Starting a problem with everyone, never admitting they are wrong, and they provide 0 value to our community

As @Red doesn't into my criteria, I -1'd it for that reason. If the other higher-ups all disagreed with me, then I would allow them to take his membership away as I don't try to have final say in situations like this, but I try to give my input as much as I can. Silence (Rhododendron) and I have always wanted xG to be a community that people can grow in, I've made a ton of lifelong friends here and I'm sure many other people have as well, so I'm not triggerhappy with removing someone from member and I'm sure he would agree as well.