Snoopy

Snoopy

Member Name: Snoopy

In-Game Name: Snoopy

What game?: CSS

Member: No

Steam ID: IDk

Donated: Yes

Other information: I was a mod, then I deflected from Xenogamers, I do not wish to rejoin as that would go against my word, but I do wish to mod for your servers. As many have known I used to be a mod with no bad marks, everything perfect. I am also on a lot, and probably will be on a lot during school because I have 2 classes that is online so I'll be on the computer, even if I'm not playing you can holla at 'cha boy for my help, CSS Math, Science, Language Arts, and Social Studies :)

And everytime I'm on no mods are on so that kinda me off, maybe I'm just bad luck who's counting?

Holla Back Shawty, let me know!

Checking out! (Not checking you out)

^racist! er, Clanist!

Clanist: The prejustice of an individual who does not belong to a respective "clan" or group either for political, social, or economic reasons.

+1 to mod, but wait, why did u vow to nvr return to xg yet be active on servers and forums? its like saying ur nvr going back to the army, but still fighting insurgents with the army, hmm interesting

Because it is telling us that they aren't in our clan yet, but they are trying to be in our clan which means people are watching them, and by the people who vouch we can see what they think of them firsthand. Snoopy isn't planning to join xG, yet wants mod lol. Anyways JOIN THE CLAN OR I dunno.

+1 to mod, but wait, why did u vow to nvr return to xg yet be active on servers and forums? its like saying ur nvr going back to the army, but still fighting insurgents with the army, hmm interesting

I said I wouldn't join xG as in the clan but I would still be active on the servers because people there love me, if you don't love me serb just tell me!!!

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Because it is telling us that they aren't in our clan yet, but they are trying to be in our clan which means people are watching them, and by the people who vouch we can see what they think of them firsthand. Snoopy isn't planning to join xG, yet wants mod lol. Anyways JOIN THE CLAN OR I dunno.

I'm actually trying to get a vote on how many people would actually like me to be in xG.