Sign in to follow this  
shnitzel

My First Warden

Just a few more weeks of playing and you may get on my level. Congratulations, pal.

His midichlorian count was over 20,000 per cell. Although he is too old, I must demand the council train him as a Jedi.

His midichlorian count was over 20,000 per cell. Although he is too old, I must demand the council train him as a Jedi.

Thank you for the input, Admiral. I shall consult with the others and see it be that he is trained. Although, you may want to tell him, this will not be an easy path to venture down. He will be put against more challenges than ever before in his life.

Are you willing to be his mentor?

We must watch him. I fear he may choose the wrong path, and go to the dark side. We can not let this happen! It's not the way it is meant to be!

The boy is smart, I sense the force is strong within him, You have my word, as does the council that he will take the right path. He is what the Jedi need. I shall transport him to Courosant to meet with Master Yoda.

My first warden was when some 1 passed me that ♥♥♥♥... lawl totaly unexpected but i was like hell yeah!

Look everyone, JAR JAR BINKS!

Or at least.....what you just said was about as relevant as his character.

It's a good feeling being able to control all of those prison scum. I had a mic for the longest time, an 80 dollar mic at that, but I was playing on a really shitty laptop and it wouldn't like let my mic run without lag, but then I invested into buying a desktop and so I did, and now I can speak perfectly, call warden whenever I want, etc etc. It's a great feeling to be able to interact with the others without having to type..