Sign in to follow this  
The_Towelboy

Hey

I learned to stop being a jackass and such. I kinda want to be apart of the community again, at least give me a chance like everyone else.

start being active again on the servers, get to know the new people quarantine

I learned to stop being a jackass and such. I kinda want to be apart of the community again' date=' at least give me a chance like everyone else.[/quote']

So prove it. Dont act like you dont give a fuck.

start being active again on the servers, get to know the new people quarantine

I guess that always leads to a new start.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

So prove it. Dont act like you dont give a fuck.

Why are you acting like such an asshole towards me? I didn't do anything to you.

Coming back to the forums after all this time' date=' and that is all you have to say, not even an apology? fuck off.[/quote']

Bingo

Why are you acting like such an asshole towards me? I didn't do anything to you.

Not me, xG. You clearly dont give a fuck judging from your post. You used to be chill as helllll, then you just became a complete asshole. You fucked up. Hard. You show no remorse AT ALL, and to me, thats pathetic...and i dont want to be associated with you in any way any more...

FYI he was unbanned because he posted a pic holding the i love silence bullshit

And this

not even an apology? fuck off.

I haven't seen you on in like a month, you acted like an idiot when you left and you show no remorse from what you did, then you come back here saying "im bored"?, I say no

I don't see why people have to post their emotions and feelings with their decision. Yes, he fucked up with xG before and some of you guys don't like him.. Your bashing and all that shit is not necessary in your post. Just follow the format, no need to be a dick about it.

Decision: +1

Why: Everyone can change. Also quarantine you were the guy who got me started in this community even after what you did I know we all have our "hard times". So please don't let an old member this float away!

Maturity: Very mature!

Activity: Active while he was a member (I SUGGEST YOU GET ON AND MEET OUR NEW MEMBERS!)

I don't see why people have to post their emotions and feelings with their decision. Yes, he fucked up with xG before and some of you guys don't like him.. Your bashing and all that shit is not necessary in your post. Just follow the format, no need to be a dick about it.

^This

Either way, I'm getting sick & tired of people (Not singling you out cari, just everyone who's posted this) that "huur duur, we gave *insert name here of person who got banned multiple times* a chance, why not quarantine?"

Well, here's why;

We gave those people chances, did ANY work out? NO! Benrapelisberger: He had mod, abused it, got banned, unbanned, joined xG, got mod AGAIN, abused & banned again.

Netex: Banned like 14-20 times? Each time he got perm'd he found a way to get himself unbanned, whether being a suck up, posting a pic of himself, or crying to someone, he fucked up each time he got unbanned. huur dur, give him another chance, maybe he'll finally change, NO.

Daz: 14ish times, disrespect/trolling for each one of them, he got unbanned numerous times, why I don't know. He's was a big troll, & a big dis-respecter. He trolled everytime a mod+ did something he didn't like, & it worked out great that he got unbanned.. (liar)

Physcobunny: Racism, about 7-8 times, he was the most racist guy I've seen, he got banned & unbanned so many times, we don't need people like him.

Finally, Russki: He was a big jerk. He got banned 8 times? Disrespect, ddos threats, you name it. He was a big troll, not as big as some people ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.. but he was a big one. We banned them, & none will get unbanned unless they hold a pic of themselves, which some can't because they're FORUM BANNED.

Either way, we give 1-2 chances, that's it. You might get into xG, & you might not. If you do, congrats, if not, sorry.

I'm at a 0.

Good Luck.

No one was bashing him. I was saying that he clearly doesnt give a fuck, and hed be a bad representation of xG

Apparently, no one here has changed and I was looking to talk to you guys again. But apparently, you people can't get over what I did. It's the internet, grow the fuck up. Don't bother replying to this, i'm done.

Goodbye forever.

Apparently, no one here has changed and I was looking to talk to you guys again. But apparently, you people can't get over what I did. It's the internet, grow the fuck up. Don't bother replying to this, i'm done.

Goodbye forever.

Nice. Declined for obvious reasons.

~Closed