Sign in to follow this  
JustinBieber

I'm Roleplaying!

So I was tough on money recently, willing to do anything. I pushed drugs, sold my body, and worked at a comedy club among other things. This was all good and put bread on the table for my eccentric wife and gay son but it wasn't quite enough. I needed another money maker. I debated various ideas for days and finally realized that my homosexual son and I could start a CS:S community. We could call it HG or Homosexual Gamers. It quickly bloomed into a very successful community with tons of servers that were full of a majority of the time. Donations were nice but not as profitable as I'd hoped so I added a feature to where you could Admin for a fee. This was my downfall. tons of random people bought admin just so they could get the power they wanted, the community was no longer close-knit and power was no longer earned. This quickly ruined my reputation as a community owner and hurt my overall community. We lost quite a few players due to people's lack of enthusiasm to play on corrupt servers. But I did make enough money to fuck all the bitches I wanted.

Lesson learned, IF YOU WANT TO RUN A SUCCESSFUL COMMUNITY, DON'T MAKE ADMIN OR ANY POWERS BUYABLE. YOU NEED TO EARN THEM AND SHOW YOU CAN USE THEM WELL.