Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Cs:go survey is out go take it nao!!!!!

FYI you dont get the key right away. You are put into groups and if your group is wanted in the beta for testing you are sent a key. Mainly exsperienced players are wanted so make sure to give your self a little more credit than you deserve lmao, but not too much... every little 6 year old will be putting OMG I HAVE A SKILL LEVEL OF 5 AND MY KD IS OVER 9000!!!!!!! Dont do that, they are looking for mature players.

The key will be sent to you in the form of a gift or a message like when someone invites you to their friends list or sends you a gift... EXECPT THIS GIFT WILL BE CS:GO WOOOT

Awesome, thanks stego. Did you get the beta key?

I searched up how to get one earlier (a month back) , but I also had to do a survey . Didn't know if it was legit or not.

Unfortunately I have not gotten one yet... they will be sending them out sometime this weekend or early next week. Each time they will be choosing different groups to send a key, like one week will be the skilled another will be the noobs and other will be the average. exsperienced will be 1st of course do to the amount of time they will play on the game and because of this large amount of time playing many glitches will be found exsploited and patched so that the new and average players not so sure if they want to buy the game or not will not be displeased by a large quantity of glitches

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Hey silence if you r reading this could you maybe put this in the news or something? Putting it in the steam xG will make a notification 4 everyone who is playing to see which would be very helpful i think :D

Anyone know if the key is guaranteed no matter how you fill out the survey honestly?

Doing it on my laptop, and I'm not sure whether or not I'll get if for having below-average computer specs :s