i have exams coming up, so until april 12th, i wont be on the servers nor will i be able to deal with any clan issues or related shit, as of now direct ur problems to either aegean, or the div leaders of whatever division it is that ur having a problem with

im being serious, i have like 3 books to re-read over the next 10- 11 days and i also have 2 presentations but those are a synch to do and its group presentations

and timelord is not a "position", u are either born a timelord, or created as one (only by timelords as they have the technology to do it), as i am the last remaining timelord, it is impossible for someone else to be one, unless i remove the time lock that i put on the last great time war but that would bring about the end of all existence

take ur frustration out on ur mutant child rabid, hes been created to withstand heavy physical punishment, so ull do fine lol, and dont worry, ill still be a bit active on the servers but its not like ill stop completely, as it gets closer and closer to april 9th, ill be active less and less until i finish my exams, which the last one is april 12th

well guys, just thought i ought to say this, from today until the 12th, my activity will go down to more or less zero, ill be in full exam study mode and will be off the computer until the 12th, ill see u guys then, try not to completely destroy the clan while im gone

Goodluck Serb!

See you soon!

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Goodluck Serb!

See you soon!

whoops, forgot to close this thread, i finished all my exams and they were easy as fuck, thank god i studied for them lol, btw kids, study for ur tests, makes it a lot easier to do and makes u feel better when u finish ur exam in 20 minutes

-sealed away in the last great time war