Sign in to follow this  
FluffButtom

Tournaments?

So, I've noticed our current dilemma; the lack of sufficient funds to support our servers. I say we start tournaments; members of xG can rally up to 5 team members, costing $5 per person to enter a tournament with a max of 30 teams. We have Fall, Summer, Winter, and Spring seasons of said tournaments, and we have basic pub-games Vs. eachother; restricting the guns like AWPs, etc.. Basically like xG's own MLG.

You know this might work, except for the fact that basically half or more of xG suck at shooting and knifing and stuff. :uncomfortableness:

Well you know it doesn't HAVE to include only xG members. The more money the better right?

We could have a lot of playdates, maybe staff vs members just a lot of things.

I mean this is a good idea, but its hard to get it to work. We should try to get this going.

Segway would come and take the tourny purse from us because most of us aren't as good as him lol.

Sorry if it sounded like I was raining on your parade, I think it's a good idea, just some people might be better suited for a tourny than someone at my skill level.

lol soo many other better leagues if u want to join

example esea (6$ a month) it can get u 10x better at shooting and strategies :P

>says it'll be mlg

>restricts guns

I didn't say it would BE mlg, I said it would be LIKE, mlg. The purpose is just to make money and have fun & is not meant to be taken seriously. I say the winners of a season tournament get an exclusive hat pack or some shit, I don't know. I just thought it'd be a good idea to help raise money and have fun. Since, really, we don't have so many events ever, it's usually just like "Go fuck around on our servers and donate if you want"

I didn't say it would BE mlg, I said it would be LIKE, mlg. The purpose is just to make money and have fun & is not meant to be taken seriously. I say the winners of a season tournament get an exclusive hat pack or some shit, I don't know. I just thought it'd be a good idea to help raise money and have fun. Since, really, we don't have so many events ever, it's usually just like "Go fuck around on our servers and donate if you want"

i want to have fun, but i like using awps...

i guess not everyone can participate then ._.

i want to have fun, but i like using awps...

i guess not everyone can participate then ._.

If everyone's going to, instead of suggesting we tweak certain things like AWPs, just sit and complain about it; this isn't going to work.