xGShadowSpy

GanjaMonster

Ok, so i had just joined jailbreak, ganja monster is unmuting himself to tell a ct its his fault he had died when its not like the ct had broken rules,i dont have a demo of that,but then someone calls THEMSELF a "Nigger" which i do have proof of, then he bans them for 1 day, his name was "Anti-Tree". Now he says he had been warned a few times and he got kicked once, and that was only on the previous map he said, so i argue about it a little bit, and he goes and calls me a retard,then i go on steam, and ask hudson about it, he laughs at it,because its a wrongful ban.I dont have demos, only screenshots of the person saying it,and of him calling me retarded,and of the point where it says he banned him.

Never tell your password to anyone.

Thursday, September 06, 2012

6:13 PM - [xG:M] Shadow-Spy#LastPick: Well ganja made it a day ban

6:13 PM - [xG:A] Hudson *Cat Tamer*: I don't even define that as rasism

6:14 PM - [xG:M] Shadow-Spy#LastPick: lol me neither

6:14 PM - [xG:A] Hudson *Cat Tamer*: He was saying it to himself

6:14 PM - [xG:M] Shadow-Spy#LastPick: Well ganja said he has said it to someone else like twice

6:14 PM - [xG:A] Hudson *Cat Tamer*: And if someone get's offended by that I'd just calll them a little bitch

6:14 PM - [xG:M] Shadow-Spy#LastPick: then to himself

6:14 PM - [xG:M] Shadow-Spy#LastPick: and a day ban

6:14 PM - [xG:M] Shadow-Spy#LastPick: THEN He calls me retarded

6:14 PM - [xG:A] Hudson *Cat Tamer*: lol

6:15 PM - [xG:M] Shadow-Spy#LastPick: and when he DID say it to someone else, he said it was like a map ago

6:15 PM - [xG:M] Shadow-Spy#LastPick: or two

Also im pretty sure he had a confirmed abuse report and ganja didnt have any consequences given to him,Now just saying ganja, when you got the temporary div,maybe people didnt say it up close to you, but youd be amazed how many people complained about it,im suprised you even have admin, and then after you do some dumb shit, you yell at OTHER people for them doing minor things wrong,ive had a problem with ganja since hes first got mod,because hes abused for awhile now,and he always disrespects other players.I kindof learned to deal with it for awhile,but its annoying how every single mod does this shit,and ganja cant say hes never said shit liek that in admin caht or on mic, because ive heard him do it,and in the staff meeting, aegean said racism is allowed to an extent,and if you yell at people for being racist, dont be a hipocrite and say it in admin caht or even in normal chat/voice. The only reason i see he got admin is because of him helping with the hats problem, the least that should happen with this is anti tree is banned for a shorter time, and ganja gets ATLEAST Demoted to mod if not to member i understand i might need a bit more proof,but everyone knows ganja disrespects and abuses,obviously except the higher ups since ive seen no action taken on him. I shouldnt have to be making this post,xG isnt as good as it used to be, when it had better mods, and im def not perfect,but im not nearly as bad as half these newer members,and before this gets closed for not as much proof as i SHOULD have,look at everyones opinion,and ganja, dont try telling your friends or some shit to -1 it,as i wont tell anyone to +1 it,I want to see people real opinions on this and you.

Now im sure this will be closed for not enough proof, but i want all higher ups to be aware of his abusing and disrespect.

I rejoined the server after making this, and ganja ct banned someone for no reason, and the person he ct banned said he got swapped for button spamming, not slayed.

Never tell your password to anyone.

Thursday, September 06, 2012

7:28 PM - [xG:M] ShadowSpy: I unctbanned you, ganja fucks up alot

7:29 PM - || pCp || |Deadlyl Julius Caesar: thanks, i think he thought i was free killing.

7:29 PM - [xG:M] ShadowSpy: he thought you did

7:29 PM - [xG:M] ShadowSpy: and he said you broke a vent

7:29 PM - [xG:M] ShadowSpy: when he didnt see u do it

7:29 PM - [xG:M] ShadowSpy: did he slay or warn you for anything on lunar?

7:29 PM - || pCp || |Deadlyl Julius Caesar: i didnt break vents, people just spam chat saying you opened it and lunar?

7:30 PM - [xG:M] ShadowSpy: lunar map, he said u did stuff there

7:30 PM - [xG:M] ShadowSpy: i dont know

7:30 PM - || pCp || |Deadlyl Julius Caesar: lunar i was spamming buttons. thats the main thing i did

7:30 PM - [xG:M] ShadowSpy: k

7:30 PM - [xG:M] ShadowSpy: did he slay u or no

7:30 PM - || pCp || |Deadlyl Julius Caesar: he just switched me

7:30 PM - [xG:M] ShadowSpy: for that? he swapped you?

7:30 PM - || pCp || |Deadlyl Julius Caesar: on lunar no.

7:30 PM - || pCp || |Deadlyl Julius Caesar: y

7:31 PM - [xG:M] ShadowSpy: well what about lunar

7:31 PM - [xG:M] ShadowSpy: he mentioned it

7:31 PM - || pCp || |Deadlyl Julius Caesar: i was just spamming button when ninja was on it i think

7:31 PM - [xG:M] ShadowSpy: Ok then

7:31 PM - || pCp || |Deadlyl Julius Caesar: making him come back instead of going on the flying things

7:31 PM - [xG:M] ShadowSpy: k

ok i aboose lol ur funny kid when you clearly dont know how to moderate the servers and you're very inactive, when a PLAYER is warned that racism will not be tolerated we proceed with MUTE / KICK / BAN, i asked neo for how long he said 6 hrs to a day he got a day ban because he was warned multiple times by me and another moderator. Julius was being a total derp as a CT thats why he got teambanned and shadow take a chill pill and relax because you clearly have anger issues. And i dont go in Admin chat saying Ni**er i do say nigga sometimes but to me thats not racist i've been around lots of people of the African American community and i kinda know what makes them mad, and let me see proof of me aboosing i always sit on the server for hours and watch rule breakers

I believe the last time he had an admin abuse was ganja's warning.

The only thing I really have to say is that sometimes ganja reacts way to quickly to ct ban somebody or punish them in general. Sometimes you gotta give people a bit of a chance.

But i have no contribution as for a -1 or +1 because I wasn't there.

From the proof, it seems, that he shouldn't have been banned for saying "nigger" once. Unless he said it previously of course.

Also ganja, theres no need to call shadow a bad mod for voicing his concern. This isn't the place for it. It seemed like a legitimite issue. And he's not inactive to be honest, shadow is on jailbreak almost every day.. When I get on jb at my normal time after school hes always there.

Alright,this is a little off topic but it needs to be said. Everyone complains that the mods are bad, the admins abuse and it is causing this community to fall. That's a bunch crap. This bickering between mods and admins needs to stop. Ganja is not a bad admin, nor is shadow. Shadow it sounds like you weren't there for the whole situation, so how the hell do you know it was abuse? Ganja punishes much quicker than most, but it's not abuse.

I'm not going to be a hypocrite about it and say ganja is right, because I don't know the entire story. But there is no reason for the higher ups to be arguing on the forums. It sounds like you put this up for some revenge on ganja, a way to vent anger. Why? What is it going to solve?

Everyone needs to understand that there are going to be bad bans, mistakes happen. Stop attacking each other, and work it out like adults, civilized and with respect.

*im not saying anyone is right or wrong in this case, nor am I attacking or taking sides to anyone. I respect you all.

I would suggest you use print screen for steam chat, then paste to paint then upload em. It helps legitimacy.

And while ganja may have a bad rep, if you werent there for the whole thing then it puts a hamper on your credibility.

I also agree with the thought that staff argue with each other much more than they need to. Frankly I think it's putting the hurt on xG more than randoms who just want to troll and piss people off.

Well, ganja, you do tend to use the word "retarded" or something disrespectful to other people when you are in a fight. I would know cuz you've called me it once or twice. I don't care about people saying names to me because that just shows immaturity, but that's besides the point.

You have abused in the past, & the fact you got Div really startled me (No offence to you<3), but I thought you were too new to admin to have it. This doesn't really show a lot of proof, but Ganja, if he's not saying the word "nigger" to anyone or in a disrespectful way, nothings wrong with that (Unless he's spamming it). You can tell him to stop saying it so frequently if you feel the need to, but I think that banning him for that is unreasonable.

Either way, 0 for now. But you better start picking up the slack ganja. Make this a reality check for you, you've had one abuse thread confirmed already, don't let another get you demoted.