Sign in to follow this  
Selby9409

Request to be unbanned from Minecraft

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:30846258

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name:Selby9409

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): supposed griefing

Why should you be unbanned?: because it didn't really happen.

Ya I got banned on no proof because I "griefed". First off, all I did was say "I think I'm gonna fill this house with dirt". I was kidding and removed the few blocks of dirt I placed. Rabid heard me say this in mumble so he thought it would be a good idea to get me banned because apparently "Who's going to stop him when there's no one around to see him actually griefing?" Sorry if I hurt your feelings Turtle, but you got me banned on no proof just because you don't like me. I think you need to grow up because I didn't do anything wrong. I always try to follow the rules and I don't think I've ever done anything bad enough to get banned before, anytime I do something wrong I always admit it and try not to do it again. Placing a handful of dirt blocks and removing them is not good enough grounds for a ban, I fail to see your reasoning behind it. And besides, I am friends with the kid that built it, and he wouldn't have cared that I placed them and removed them. I don't even think he gets on anymore. If I don't get unbanned, that's fine, I don't play minecraft that much anyways, I just think its stupid I got banned from that in the first place.

I say he should be unbanned.

and so what if he placed dirt in his house?

oh well, get a shovel and get rid of it. It's

not like he filled it full of water or lava.

ya I even got rid of the dirt but i still got banned and there wasnt even proof. Some foxysam person banned me just cause rabid told her too so I think that's stupid that she just banned me on no proof because rabid told her to. i call admin aboose!!

I was there guys. I saw everything (Selby I was waiting for you to finally post a ban protest). Selby should get unbanned even though I did see what happened. The admin had no proof of him doing it which legitimately is unfair.