Sign in to follow this  
Lollerskater

Raise the price of screamers or remove them.

What should be done about screamers?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What should be done about screamers?

• Remove screamers entirely.
    • Raise the price of screamers.
    • Leave the screamers as they are.

So lately, people have been spamming screamers. I'm suspecting ex-co-leaders are doing it (by giving themselves extremely large amounts of credits before leaving) or others with too much money/time on their hands.

Screamers are ruining the gameplay of the server because people spamming are the players (usually the warden) who are trying to play normally - screamers are only intended as an occasional prank. I think before Halloween, they used to be 5000 credits. Ideally, I would want them removed, but raising the price of them back to normal might work too.

In any case, somebody has way more credits than they should at the moment and this should be taken care of as well.

I'm suspecting Billy Mays since this only happened when he was online, and this is the ONLY time it's ever happened. To me, he is the most likely one that is behind this.

The screamers are getting ridiculous. You can bind the command and hit a number key and basically spam a person until your creds run out.

Raise price or get them out of here.

No only raise to to about 500 credits, it's not like a continuous fucking spam of screamers. It was a short like 1 hour or 30 minute bandwagon of screamers, and all those who had the credits to spam are probably out of it now

Honestly, if it is going to be so expensive just remove it.

Exactly what Warriors said. If you're going to have something that lasts less then a second and costs half the amount of HLDJ Access (Which is permanent btw) you might as well remove it.

I think a fair price for them would be 1,000~1,500 creds if anything. It's not a luxury you get to keep such as Hats, Trail Colors/Visibility and Tracer Colors/Visibility (2,500), and those are permanent items you keep (unless refunded). Yet trails/tracer types cost someone 250 creds. It needs to be balanced out in a sense that it's a One Time use thing. If someone chooses to get a screamer over buying themselves some sort of customization, it's their choice. But honestly, 5000 creds is pretty steep for it, regardless if it's spammable. The only time it was spammed was during the "Halloween Special", other then that I don't see it spammed a lot.

Just my opinion in all this. Honestly we could do without them, but it's fun to scare the ***t out of friends at random moments.

- Dat guy, Forest

I was warden for a round and got screamers several times, yet it wasn't stopping me from playing. Let people waste the credits if they want. Not stopping me from playing, and if it is for you, just don't be warden, since you can't handle a one second screamer with a flash of a picture. Just my thoughts.