Duplolas

Charrax Abusing

There is no proof that he actually killed you. Your picture just shows him identifying the body. Lets wait for @@Charrax to say something. Also Duplo, I am not surprised that you're not banned yet because we have had so many problems with you since you joined the TTT server a few days ago.

EDIT: Just realized, this isn't even admin abuse because he didn't slay you or anything.

Just realized, this isn't even admin abuse because he didn't slay you or anything.

Also, what proof? Anyone could stand over a body and ID it. No proof on leading up to it all either.

This is basically useless.

Abuse Description: RDMed in Gmod after I shot at the floor behind him. Also instructs Phobic to kill me, but Charrax does instead.

Well thanks for telling us that you shot near him, which means that for all he knew was a sign that you were trying to kill him. Next time show us proof with what happen during the entire round, otherwise we have nothing to go on since most of us that weren't there don't know the entire round. for all we know you shot him and hit him which caused him to kill you.

Okay. Please read the MOTD next time you join.

You shot near me when the round started. One went right next to my head on the wall (As seen by a bullet hole). After your fifth or sixth shot in my direction I took it as a threat and starting shooting at you. It was perfectly justified. The reason I said "I don't have to tell you, I am a detective" was because some other guy went and started blaming Phobic for me killing you. I said "don't kill him he didn't do anything". To which they said "Why is he dead" and I don't have to tell them. Why? Because if I was innocent then I would have to tell them or else I am traitorous, but this time I didn't have to tell them... because I was detective.

TL;DR - You broke the rules by traitor baiting. Which is: Shooting near somebody to either provoke them to shoot you, or provoke a traitor nearby to use it as an excuse to shoot you.

I shot you for 2 reasons:

1 - Faster than typing "!slay duplolas"

2 - I took it as a threat.

I have been waiting for an abuse thread on me for a long time so I could put whoever made it in their place, thanks for this.

You violated the TTT rules and were killed instead of slayed which is almost de facto the same thing. Also your pictures are not the best proof of this occuring.

Make sure to read the TTT motd just like any other server!