Forest

Regarding Wolven Dominion

Unban Wolven Dominion from our Servers  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Unban Wolven Dominion from our Servers

• Yes
    • No

I say no, we keep them banned. It can just start problems and bring in more negative stuff.

But in the other hand, we do want more friends and a bigger community.

For right now I say no, but I may change my mind.

@Vector how do we hate most of them? Many of WD's members I don't even recognize, and some of them were regulars on the CS:S Jailbreak server and never caused a problem. So because we dislike Towlie and a couple other WD members, that means we should ban the whole group? Remember, any WD members that were previously banned for non-WD reasons will most likely stay banned. Not only that, but once again, if you see any WD members that are hurting the servers or causing conflict, just take some screenshots and put in a ban request.

From the looks of it, WD is just another band of immature people rejected or banned from xG grouping together.

Towlie was chaos, and so was game apparently.

immature?we actually have quite a lot of mature people,and even if we were to be "immature" what's the difference with our clan and any other clan?Every clan has some members that are immature. and if you didn't notice,it's quite obvious we got "group" banned due to the situation we are currently trying to clear up,so thxs for telling us what we already know.And also,towlie is going to remain banned as said many times.from looks of it,seems as if you would like us to stay banned just cause of a few people you dislike.

From the looks of it, WD is just another band of immature people rejected or banned from xG grouping together.

Towlie was chaos, and so was game apparently.

Says the 1 that was banned for ddosing another clan :nailbiting:

Keep this thread on topic. If you have already posted your Yes/No as well as your opinion, refrain from posting anymore then that. This thread is intended that everyone voice their opinion. However; you may not instigate or start an argument or fight with another by using aggressive words or acting out in a hostile behaviour. Do not discuss and try to change anyone's mind in this thread. If you disagree, contact them via TeamSpeak or Private Message, but Do Not start a discussion here.

Your post Will be removed if it is considered harassment towards anyone else.

Says the 1 that was banned for ddosing another clan :nailbiting:

Lets joke about suicide. :nailbiting:

immature?we actually have quite a lot of mature people,and even if we were to be "immature" what's the difference with our clan and any other clan?Every clan has some members that are immature. and if you didn't notice,it's quite obvious we got "group" banned due to the situation we are currently trying to clear up,so thxs for telling us what we already know.And also,towlie is going to remain banned as said many times.from looks of it,seems as if you would like us to stay banned just cause of a few people you dislike.

Though you have to take into account what towlie did, I'm not agreeing entirely on they should be banned. I definitely believe in second chances and always have.

Towlie flooded the forum with rude and hateful comments when he was demoted. He then left xG and tried to recruit people in xG. After that he started a huge commotion with his anti xG movement, which failed. And now this WD ordeal, which I'm not entirely sure what its about. Though looking into it, the members don't bring back exactly "good memories." I can see WDs threats being exaggerated GREATLY. But has towlie ever actually apologized for anything he's done?

Ill say yes for now. Not everyone in WD should suffer for a few people.

is it really that hard to just unban all the kids that didnt deserve it from WD and tell everyone that they are allowed on the servers? There is no reason to keep members from a clan they probably didnt even know had a history with xG or that the leader is the most hated ex-member from xG and yes towlie and others should stay banned so just unban the members of WD who didnt deserve a ban and then tell everyone on forums and in-game they are allowed on the servers and shouldnt get any harassment if they have WD tags on

Remember: Anyone who has replied must have some form of either agreeance or disagreeance in their post for it to count (IE. Yes, no). I will be tallying up the total amount of 'Yes/No' in the poll As Well as the amount from the posts. Any numbers that are left over from the poll will become Invalid, and will therefore not count toward the overall verdict.

It's always nicer to have more people on our server. It's like when I've checked out VJB before and had one guy being a dick to me for no reason. That's not how most of them are and sometimes I just like to check out other places with no evil intent. I wouldn't want WD, especially harmless people not wanting to come onto our servers for fear of harrasment. Anyone who does do banworthy stuff can just be banned anyway.

+1 to unban

dunno if my vote counts or not but here's the thing: Doesn't it sound like deja-vu with HG and xG, banning a whole for a few's actions? How many players that were in xG got UNFAIRLY banned off HG because of somebody trolling? (Just reffering to silence goofing, i mean no insults). You ban a bunch of people who probably DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE CHANCE to prove whether they should play on xG's server or not. I don't know why people hate WD to that extent, i didn't follow the little war that was ongoing, but i think that's it's unfair to discredit a bunch of players who, in other circumstances could even become your FRIEND!

TLDR: i fucking vote yes and y'all should read that thing.

+1 yes (i derped up and clicked no for da vote uptop) anyway... yes i truely believe the 1s who dont deserve the ban should be unbanned and givin a chance to play on our servers i mean chances are good there are a few of them that might need banned in future time but they shoud atleast be givin a chance (if this makes anysence at all good if not TO BAD MY VOTES A YES!)