Sign in to follow this  
Mathieu0328

jb_2000_v2

HI!

Today I'm here to bring the version 2 of my very old CS GO jailbreak ma that I made during the spring break. There is a lot of things that have been fixed:

-Moved the ''open cells'' button to somewhere less close from the cells.

-Added more buildings in the background.

-Fixed a glitch in the jump rope where a player could go on the wall and not being able to get killed by the rope.

-Added walls in the main stairs to not let T's to rebel too easily.

-Changed some things for a better design.

jb_2000_v2 (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

Thank you.

oh mai gawd. i just took like 20 screenshots and none of them saved >.>

Here is a list of things I noticed:

• Some glass do not break, it is understandable that the cell glass does not, and the ones with vent outside it, but there are other random ones that do not.
  • when you go through the vent in cells there is a lare enough fall that you take damage, perhaps a small patch of water or make a ladder in the vent
  • the roulette is interesting with the 4 doors taht open when you walk up, but if you go down the stairs and look up them, on both the left and right there is no texture.
  • the diving board closest to jump rope skyrockets you 500 million miles in the air
  • the cell area is disorganized to the point that it is rather confusing to find the cell button, does not absolutely need fixed, just for reference for future maps to try to keep it all more organized in general.
  • there is no way down from the climb finish other than going backwards on climb. maybe a teleport or a path to the second story or something, climb is also very easy and short
  • not sure if this was intentional but since the glass is breakable you can jump from any upper floor down and through the glass.
  • there are no guns on the map (that i noticed) outside of armory

• Some glass doesnt break.
  • in the vent you take 3 damage from the fall
  • Only 1 diving board makes you jump really high (not sure if intentional)
  • cells are very bland. (Like the cells being completely empty makes it seem incomplete)
  • climb is easy enough for me to do it in one run. (And yes, i am TERRIBLE at climb)
  • with the breakable glass, you can go into different rooms (I really like this)
  • If you were to send people to the death pit, they can jump into the windows and live. (Again, not sure if intentional. I kind of like it)
  • part of the stairs to roulette is missing a texture
  • I couldnt find any map specific weapons.
  • A whole side of the building is missing textures