StartNow

Steam account hijacked

Wont be on for a bit because of my steam account was hacked/hijacked or what ever steam support said, I know this because I have not been no for 2 weeks because of stuff and I told my friend that, right when I got on he said you account was playing CSS, Garry's Mod, Arma 2 and such. They also bought games as in Saints Row: The Third, GTA IV Sniper 2 ghost warrior and Just Cause 2. When I try to log in it says steam it always makes me use offline mode and I cant switch it so I can go online. Be back soon maybe.

Is that why i see you with games? and you always message me saying nice anti hacks. It is some guy from Ohio Startnow says in my recent threats in my computer and which tells me who is trying to i have his ip and what not

Yeah this happened to me over the course of a couple of weeks it seems. Whoever it was, they used hacks on my account as I am now VAC banned, they removed all my friends, changed my name and purchased copies of terraria. I managed to get it back, but my account is VAC'd. So yeah.. sucks. 5 yr old account too.