rerenew

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

I am interested in joining xg because i am active on the xg servers and would like to adventually be a mod once i meet the requirements

+1 Active and wardens well. Mature und respective.

Ps; Fun fact. I have a cut on my arm from my dog. Not relevant whatsoever. But Yeah huehueggnoreskrubfag369noscopez

Hate to stack more stuff on your after mtown's questions, but also please input your Steam ID under the proper format. It's format should look like STEAM_0:1:54162452(My ID for example). To find it, use your Steam community URL Here Steam ID Finder. @@ShockeDeel

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

♠ShockeDeel♠

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:6177047

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I am interested in joining xg because i am active on the xg servers and would like to adventually be a mod once i meet the requirements. I will rejoin teamspeak when i have the time to download it :3. (xg friends are priggles and others)

Just for further clarification, the "Previously In xG" question is asking whether or not you have gone through the application process previously and have been approved. Reason I'm making sure you know is because you're only two posts on your forum account are on this thread, so were you in xG on a different forum account? This is a pretty important question because it determines how many vouchs you need to be accepted.

I do not know if it was approved because i quit soon after i made the application (like a week maybe 2). I believe that the accounts name was Mummbles, but am having trouble remembering the user ID and Password. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused to the xG community.