Izanagi

Voice Changers

Should something be done about talking in a different voice without using voice changers?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should something be done about talking in a different voice without using voice changers?

Now, I'm not talking about voice changing programs or devices, but players speaking in a different voice on purpose.I've seen a couple of people do it (Febreze and G Mask come into mind), and it gets really annoying. I know that it might be difficult to tell when its happening, but when people who we KNOW have different voices do it, they should stop. Anyone have opinions on this?

Obligatory modcall: @Bell @SpeedOfFreedom @Origins @kbraszzz @samit @Nomulous @Nora @MuffinMonster @everyoneelsewhoisamodorcares

I believe there is rules about this already.... that your voice is supposed to meet a certain standard. I have noticed that a lot of 12 year olds use their mics tho and noone does anything about it on TF2... not an issue on CS:S :(

General Server MOTD/Community Rules. | Xeno Gamers

Number 12. No voice changers in-game, unless a mod asks you to turn it off.

I've asked users mentioned in OP's post (not the staff) to stop using it every time. I personally don't find it funny and it's overall obnoxious and annoying. Also if they're warden (on JB), it could have a negative consequences as Red's might not understand orders. On the trade servers, its just annoying.

General Server MOTD/Community Rules. | Xeno Gamers

Number 12. No voice changers in-game, unless a mod asks you to turn it off.

I've asked users mentioned in OP's post (not the staff) to stop using it every time. I personally don't find it funny and it's overall obnoxious and annoying. Also if they're warden (on JB), it could have a negative consequences as Red's might not understand orders. On the trade servers, its just annoying.

Yeah, Febreze and Lava pulled this a while back, and not even the Blus could understand them.

I'm bumping this because this voice changing thing is starting to get annoying. I've asked Febreze too many time to stop doing this and refuses to do so. We need a rule.

@MuffinMonster