Jeevo

Deathrun Server?

Do you think xG CS:S Should have a Deathrun server?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think xG CS:S Should have a Deathrun server?

• Yes
    • No

@Rhododendron @Hidingmaster @ThePenguin @diabeetus @Gawd

So I was thinking, just a random thought, what if xG had it's own deathrun server on CS:S? I've asked a couple of friends that are in the CS:S Division and they say it's a good idea and they would enjoy it. Maybe it can replace other servers that most of us don't usually play on like DM or just an addition to the list of servers, either or. Just a suggestion since I personally love DR, but even if it were not added I would still enjoy the CS:S Div. If you like the idea then think about it. Thanks :3

@Rhododendron @Hidingmaster @ThePenguin @diabeetus @Gawd

So I was thinking, just a random thought, what if xG had it's own deathrun server on CS:S? I've asked a couple of friends that are in the CS:S Division and they say it's a good idea and they would enjoy it. Maybe it can replace other servers that most of us don't usually play on like DM or just an addition to the list of servers, either or. Just a suggestion since I personally love DR, but even if it were not added I would still enjoy the CS:S Div. If you like the idea then think about it. Thanks :3

@DrLee talk to him, he's DL so he would decide to do something like this (him or silence)

we had deathrun. the only time it was ever populated was when a movement of us wanted to have fun and went on it, and we were the only ones to ever populate it. no randoms join deathrun. nobody populates it. waste of time and resources when the one server that still gets population somehow (jb) could be worked on.

I think a DR server isn't fit for us on css right now; like chrono said, we used to have which only us members populated when we wanted to have fun. Of course id be willing to give it a try to see if it can make a difference, which i highly doubt, but then again you never know.

As with any other Server and any other suggestion for one, you need to have Members or Players to back it up lest history repeat itself. More emphasis should be on the Servers that are actually striving as mentioned above, not adding more to the current list. As it is, our CS:S Division is already lacking in terms of activity.

Adding more Servers would just result in regulars pooling to another Server, thus killing the Server they had been regulars on previously. It's a vicious cycle :coffee:

Honestly, with people losing interest in jailbreak, I think people would play it, also since it's not extra money we don't have much to lose. Still fun for when you wanna join with some buds

First we would need to get JB going (I will start playing again @DrLee after i get out of school) Then #Scrim servers for Credit Tournaments weekly/bi-weekly. oh and also @DrLee code huberino plserino

First we would need to get JB going (I will start playing again @DrLee after i get out of school) Then #Scrim servers for Credit Tournaments weekly/bi-weekly. oh and also @DrLee code huberino plserino

I think you mean @Nomulous

I think you mean @Nomulous

right yea. @Nomulous code cs:s huberino and thankserino.

oh yea Lee guess what Minecraft has, hub