Owner - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Frickin Owner

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:63010118

Information:

So i dont know why am i banned from blu but a long time ago like half of year ago i freekill like 4 people becouse i got all of them on my steam and the piss me off (you dont need to know why) and i get banned from blu then some time they unbann me from blu but i logged today 17.82014 and im banned from blu again can u please un ban me ? I never do this thing again ! Please have a hearth i love your jail break server and i wanna be blu again ! :))) i hope u unban me ! have a nice day

Under no circumstances should you ever intentionally freekill, let alone mass freekill. If you were acting out because they were being 'annoying', then perhaps you should have taken it out in some other way or on a different Server.

With that said, your best bet on getting unbanned would be to visit this thread: Want to get unbanned? | Xeno Gamers

Good luck m8

HEH, I remember being on the same server with this guy, it was a nightmare great! :nerd:

He opened the cell doors, shouted "out of cell pardons" then he killed everyone who got out of cells, AND some people who actually stayed in the cells. (btw he never took warden too)

-1 For the ban to be removed.

+1 For him to be perma banned from forums & servers.