nutellasoswag

New Ownage Map For Jailbreak

This map does look really cool, im at work right now but give me an hour or two and ill test it out.

@Lithium see if you can find any issues with it, it looks pretty model heavey

@Snackbar me and @Owl looked at this map before its a massive map its hard to get anywhere yea it has tons of shit to do but its fuckin huge and model heavy

The "too many models" overflow we've been getting for some maps doesn't refer to what you think of as models, so it being "model heavy" doesn't matter much. If anyones interested, it actually refers to model entities, which is used to refer to all sorts of different things (including actual models, but a model is only added once even if multiple entities in the map use it), like any sort of trigger brush which takes up a spot in it. The 1024 limit on this was increased in tf2, but valve hasn't increased this limit yet in cs:go for some reason.

That being said this map should be fine, it is a little bit confusing to get around but no reason we can't try it out for a while. I'll add it on there in a few minutes.

no no no no no nbo no no no no no no no no no

-1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1

This is a great map. But it is simply not functional - it took me, duke, & lithium like 20 minutes to find how to get out of cells and we explored for a good hour at least and we didn't get to see everything. Imagine how fucking chaotic it would be with a fully stacked server? Some of these idiots can't even find their way around lego

Although adding it to test would be amusing, I don't think it will work out at all

damn i played on it by myself, and HELL YEAH THIS IS A HUGE MAP. It would just be a matter of how well CT's can do and how fast we can get used to a map that big. It seem's like a solid map to play on. It would just need to be tested.