Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

NaziZombieLord

Steam ID:

/76561198062168002

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

Playing as Warden as a pyro, while playing i was using flamethrower on group of prisoners that were KOS. As the admin got on they all called for me to be banned from blu because i was free hitting. I have no reason that im banned, i have been playing on this server for more than a year and i was a great warden but one group of kids got me banned due to their friends thinking it was cool.

Well this thread made no sense, but anyways. He came on jb1 earlier today asking if he could be unbanned, I took a look at the https://bans.xenogamers.com/index.php?p=teambanlist&advSearch=nazizombielord&advType=Ban logs And the ban he was talking about was a perm ct ban with no reason given, so that being said, it's been nearly a year and a half. +1 for unban

Well this thread made no sense, but anyways. He came on jb1 earlier today asking if he could be unbanned, I took a look at the https://bans.xenogamers.com/index.php?p=teambanlist&advSearch=nazizombielord&advType=Ban logs And the ban he was talking about was a perm ct ban with no reason given, so that being said, it's been nearly a year and a half. +1 for unban

I am bad with links I guess.

Xeno Gamers

Those are the bans

And the ban he was talking about was a perm ct ban with no reason given, so that being said, it's been nearly a year and a half. +1 for unban

^ this. I'm all for unbanning you but we'll wait til Monday in order to make a decision since we're going to get additional staff.

^ this. I'm all for unbanning you but we'll wait til Monday in order to make a decision since we're going to get additional staff.

Thank you very much, i appreciate it.

As the admin got on they all called for me to be banned from blu because i was free hitting. I have no reason that im banned, i have been playing on this server for more than a year and i was a great warden but one group of kids got me banned due to their friends thinking it was cool.

If you didn't do anything wrong.... why wait for over a year to say anything about it?

If you didn't do anything wrong.... why wait for over a year to say anything about it?

Idk, was the first time admins were on that were helpful that game me a link to the forums that would allow me to get my ban appealed.

Idk, was the first time admins were on that were helpful that game me a link to the forums that would allow me to get my ban appealed.

but it's like..... in the server title..... and the thing announces it like every 15 minutes in chat T_T

I think your story sounds a little sketchy.... staff don't normally just ban people without seeing something for themselves, especially a permanent ban. That and the fact that there is an additional ban prior to that for "mass freehitting." Personally, I think you should play a bit more on red and show you understand the rules before being unbanned from blue, but that's just my 2 pennies.

If you do get unbanned perhaps you should consider a weapon that is less AOE damage so you don't have any problems in the future.

but it's like..... in the server title..... and the thing announces it like every 15 minutes in chat T_T

I think your story sounds a little sketchy.... staff don't normally just ban people without seeing something for themselves, especially a permanent ban. That and the fact that there is an additional ban prior to that for "mass freehitting." Personally, I think you should play a bit more on red and show you understand the rules before being unbanned from blue, but that's just my 2 pennies.

If you do get unbanned perhaps you should consider a weapon that is less AOE damage so you don't have any problems in the future.

Its been a year and 1/2 without incident. Im generally sure i understand the rules better than most. And the Admin was pretty bad because he just banned me on the spot from blu without questioning it.