Sign in to follow this  
PapiChulo

Never thought I'd do this ..

Hey guys,

I dont even know how to start this off but im leaving xG.. Im not dissatisfied with the way this clan is run but my social life is completely taking over and i dont have time for Counter Strike.. I have a ton of Honors/Ap classes and at the moment im failing math. I need to focus more on my actual life than this virtual life. On top of that, I have football everyday after school and it really takes away my whole life. I have enough on my mind as it is I cant be on this game as much as I am. I need to set everything staright in my social life expecially my grades.

just to state this again I AM NOT UNSATISFIED WITH THE WAY THIS CLAN IS. I love this clan, and many of the people in it. It sucks that i have to leave but it wont be the last you see of me hopefully. If you wanna talk to me just message me or you can ask for my facebook ;). Maybe when my football season is over I'll be back.. Well most likely when its over ill be back and active.

I dont have any list of who ill miss because ill miss a lot of you. Most of you. I love you all..Bye guys

To clear it up this is mostly just a break from xG/CounterStrike in general, i really need to get everything in my life in order and what nott. Love you all <3