Sign in to follow this  
KySoto

The Stack command aka /;

Enable stack command for general use?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Enable stack command for general use?

a poll to allow the use of the stack command by everyone (its built into worldguard/world edit)

it makes life easier by stacking everything in your invantory in the most efficient stacks, for example, if i have a a 25 stack a 33 stack a 12 stack and a 59 stack all of cobble, it will compress it to 2 64 stacks and a single cobble.

in genrel this mod is a good idea but the reason everyone dose not have access to it and probly wont get it is that it also stacks unstackable items like tools and armor whcich would pose un fair advantages ex: wearing more than 1 set of armor. and dont say when they use up the armor it kills all of it cuz it wont. it simply removes one from the stack and starts fresh aggen.

/stack /; Stack items in your inventory into piles up to 64 items in size. Even unstackable items like signs can be stacked. Buckets and tools with durability will not be stacked

-source WorldGuard/Commands

when did you ever see it stack armor and tools? the only time ive ever seen stacked tools and armor was when you use worldedit to spawn items.

its not an extra plugin, its mearly giving the permission to use whats already there. it comes with worldguard which i know you have because i checked its version yesterday.