carsN

boxxy (formerly Lissa, nero)

I've been with xG through good and bad, and because of recent events and some encouragement from Vero Jr. (Oats Mc Goats), I've decided to re-apply.

Although I'm nice to most people, I admit I can sometimes be a bit rude when provoked or annoyed. I've been trying my best to be nice to everyone on the servers, and I've been doing a pretty good job in my opinion, although a few mods may disagree.

I hope I'll be accepted and I can once again be a part of xG.

i thought u were in/with bG, what happened with that? also btw, lissa is a guy, just to let everyone know beforehand

I was for some time. I'm not with bG anymore, the whole clan went downhill when I left.

I had to mute you on the surf server yesterday due to constant trolling. You really do annoy people, try not to question EVERYTHING EVERYONE says and if someone's annoying you, report it in admin chat or just don't talk to them.

I'm not going to +1 or -1 until I'v seen you've changed.

Yeah -1, you've been lying about your age the whole time (including your mod submission where you said you were turning 17).

As for the girl part, you do do a really good girl impression, and I have no problem with that. Monica is my favorite though. But the problem comes where you use it to try to get what you want, and trolling other kids in game. Towards your last xG tour, you did troll quite a lot.

I hope your IRL friends find out you act like a girl online lol

Fuck you fuck you fuck you -1 get the fuck out I had to be called in like what 5 to 4 times cuz you are first being racist and disrespecting plus trolling I had to silence him then give him a little talk on how not to be racist now I hope I'm not the only one here saying this isn't a baby sitting service and I won't fuckin lecture you again so I'm sticking with -1 till I fucking die

-1 4ever. Most annoying person on the xG servers. If i had it my way he would already be banned for the amount of trolling he does. The first time I met him was on the RPG surf server where he said he was getting back into xG. I assumed that he was going to be a nice guy since he had been in xG before, but you know what happens when you assume? It makes an ass out of you and me. He decided to go on for about 2 hours or more trolling non-stop so that he could quickly get well known in the community again. Multiple admins joined the game to put a stop to him... Slowly. They never muted him, they just repeatedly kicked him. Everytime they did so instead of just staying gone he would come back troll more and then get kicked. It was the funniest and most annoying night of my life. So boxxy im giving you a -1. Good day sir.

I got 1 question first: Why did you pretend to be a girl?... was it to give young boys e-boners?

For the same reason vero did lol

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Fuck you fuck you fuck you -1 get the fuck out I had to be called in like what 5 to 4 times cuz you are first being racist and disrespecting plus trolling I had to silence him then give him a little talk on how not to be racist now I hope I'm not the only one here saying this isn't a baby sitting service and I won't fuckin lecture you again so I'm sticking with -1 till I fucking die

And calm down....use grammar...act mature...