Barmithian

Saxton Hale

Best class to use in Saxton? (Without having purchased upgrades)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Best class to use in Saxton? (Without having purchased upgrades)

Hello, this is my first thread created besides my member app. Anyways I just want to talk a little about Saxton Hale. I hardly ever see any xG's on the server but I think it can be a lot of fun. Anyone know about why you can't nominate any vsh (versus saxton hale) maps? They were the best play on, as they were designed for hale. Also, whenever the map changes to a non-arena map, it just breaks the game and you have to wait to get back on an arena map to play. This post is kind of messy, but just give me some feedback on some of my questions (absence of xG, map problems). I also created a poll just for fun.

@Nomulous

Also I agree with Barm on everything he said, we had trouble with the maps yesterday and we should pop it more often :coffee:

i go on saxton a little bit but its just boring sitting out when u die early. + medic is tha best class 2 play saxton cause medic is always useful. A heavy can survive a hit from saxton and if a medic is on that heavy that heavy can do lots of damage.

+ take out thos homing balls and homing rockets/arrows

wrong insane. the best class is spy and demo. with shield as demo, your primary gets instant crits, enabling you to get major damage. with spy you can get up to 2300 dmg in one back stab and with dead ringer you can survive one hit as spy. also as demo with 4 heads you can survive one hit unless its a crit. shield will block 1 hit from hale.

wrong insane. the best class is spy and demo. with shield as demo, your primary gets instant crits, enabling you to get major damage. with spy you can get up to 2300 dmg in one back stab and with dead ringer you can survive one hit as spy. also as demo with 4 heads you can survive one hit unless its a crit. shield will block 1 hit from hale.

With a good medic he can survive and help ANYONE survive, medic can supply constant healing instead of picking up them shitty hp bottles. + medic can supply a good amount of damage (along with the upgrade for the syringe gun can change saxton view)

With a good medic he can survive and help ANYONE survive, medic can supply constant healing instead of picking up them shitty hp bottles. + medic can supply a good amount of damage (along with the upgrade for the syringe gun can change saxton view)

Once a demo using Eyelander gets 4 heads he can solo hale as long as he plays intelligently.