Sign in to follow this  
Mordor.

So I think I got this girl pregnant..

okay so I was at my gf's house on new years day and we were fooling around a bit. normally we just go to like 2nd or even 3rd base but I decided to get kinky.. I rubbed my p**** on her v***** (just on the outside) and I think there was pre-cum. then after that, I fingered her like twice.. so here's two things I'm concerned with:

1. What are the chances that she could get pregnant?

2. Will an EC (Emergency Contraceptive) work? (a.k.a. the morning after pill)

Guys I know this is a really personal and explicit topic, but I need mature advice.

wtf lol. an EC is when you're sure that the girl you had sex with got pregnant. The chances she is pregnant are generally in the middle. keep in touch with her, an EC has to be timed right otherwise it wont work, just like birth control.

Well, first of all you'd have to have pretty long ass fingers to really get it In there. Also pre-cum isn't exactly capable of doing the job. In most cases, it has little to No potency. Chances are otherwise fairly slim, given the circumstances. I wouldn't worry too much about it, but it won't kill you to keep an eye on the situation.

Remember kids. Practise safe sex. Use a condom.

[ATTACH]4195.vB[/ATTACH]

9D68t.png.50f377e60d4bc46f3901414c95eafa0c.png

Don't worry mang, you're fine. Should have fed her the day after pill the morning..

and use a glove for all the rubber ducks sakes.. seriously, think about them.. do YOU want MORE Duckiis?

thanks for all the advice so far you guys. @@BillyMays thank you for making me laugh because I've been worrying to much.

You seriously thought you could get a girl pregnant from this? Don't they do sex ed in your school............................. It's not exactly the easiest thing to get someone pregnant.