DarkNova

Division Leader Protest

I get constant complaints about Chrono.

Sadly I get A LOT of complaints about you.

I don't like the fact that Chrono is changing stuff that he doesn't like for the sake of himself or how he is running the CS:GO Division.

Actually I don't. Yes I get upset when something happens to me that is unfair, and then I look at it a bit more and see what exactly is wrong with that and how it can be improved.

Connection Time: 3 days 11:47:20 hours

I have had CS:GO for a little over 2 months and have 3 days of play time on the server. I actually think that is pretty good considering I spend a lot of time doing things for my family and with my friends. As well as the time I spend of my own time Learning all sorts of things that can better myself as a Div Leader and all sorts of different things I can do to help improve the servers.

Respawning constantly when players shouldn't be (was warned by Neo and Serbian to not do that).

Yes respawning is abuse, and that has been gone over and dealt with. And need I inform you, you did it as well. (I'll get back to that second statement later because you are stating a bunch of things here saying I am a bad div because of it, but I might as well throw it on you that you are a bad Div Manager because you do to.)

Changing rules and I find out from a regular (Matsi) and not conversing with the DMs or Admins beforehand and says "If you don't follow it i'll ban you, GG" Even though that area is considered armory camping

First off, the issue arised out of Matsi so yes he was aware of it, This had been after I saw a lot of people being slain for things I didn't feel were right. And so I looked at it, a T would try to rebel and would try to run in armory, he would get to door of control room open it and was killed, meanwhile a CT from the upper catwalk area would come down and go in control room and come out the other side, looking for the T not realizing he was dead (keep in mind he is out in the cell area now) then turn around and go back through control room and up the stairs to the bunkers. seconds later he would be slayed for "Re-entering armory" and no that is just bullshit so to help ease the CTs being slayed for something stupid like that I decided that Control Room should not be considered armory to give CTs a little more leeway there for killing rebels. then a few days after having heard about various glitches with the map decided to remove it until I could see it better, and then recently put it back on because of uproaring demand. Keep in mind that the change which various people in server were told about was still in effect.

On the second note, you supposedly quote me with this

"If you don't follow it i'll ban you, GG"

Where even in the pictures you posted of our "chat" said that You do need to follow what I said instead of following something completely different because you are aware of the rule change, and cannot just enforce something that isn't so anymore. and you disregard me. and then I go and point out to you that when you told 2 other players to follow that, (@@Cookiesars, and @@zackryz) you banned them from servers permanently and teamspeak and wanted them to be demoted because they argued against a rule you were wanting them to enforce. (so i simply reminded you that if you want things to run one way, then it goes the same for you) and since you are aware of the change you need to keep with it.

Regarding Plugins? I'm having a REGULAR come up to me and say he'll be WILLING to PAY PEOPLE HE KNOWS how to FIX THE FUCKING PLUGINS for xG, How the fuck does that make you look? It makes you look like a pathetic piece of worthless shit if I'm having REGULARS tell me that.

I had the same regular come to me and tell me this, I told him not to pay for someone to code plugins for us out of his pocket, instead to give me some information and we could talk to silence about paying him or I would see what we could do, yet he never came back to me with anything. I even asked him the next day.

I've checked out couple of other Jailbreak servers to see how they work and from what I can tell, majority of them have fixed all of the issues regarding Plugins and so forth

They have coders on hand who typically they pay for their work, we used to have one, @@Starbuck, but he has moved on and we no longer have a very talented coder on hand like them.

There was a Server Update on January 23rd 2013, and today's' date is February 9 2013, as of that Update the Warden plugin was broken and as his JOB as a D he has to fix it, his response, until a update comes out, I won't do shit so just wait for it.

Yes there was an update that broke everything, we are all well aware of that, and yes it is my job as a D to keep the server running and update plugins as they need. however my response was not "until a update comes out, I won't do shit so just wait for it." My actual response to people asking about when the plugins will be fixed was "They will be fixed when they get fixed, there is no exact time they will be completely updated, but I am doing my best to learn how to code SM Plugins so that I can go and fix them for us." not whatever it is you are making up.

Add maps (not hard), Update Hosties since the valve update (Not hard), Add some gay ass homosexual LAST CT Songs.

Remove Alpha from rotation because he didn't like it, and finally add it back due to Admins and players requesting it and not getting rid of maps that we never play on? Set up a Pub server instead of taking the time to learn how to fix plugins as a Division leader should be?

Add maps, hmm sounds like something a div is supposed to do. update hosties when it got broken again, something a div does. Add Last CT music, something YOU YOURSELF requested, and so I did, added a few songs, some of them by request of others, songs that I personally enjoyed (that others requested) and some of my own that I enjoyed, granted justin bieber was pretty funny, it was only on for 1 map because thats what it was intended for. You seem to be upset over this because I didn't add your song, however I added someone elses. Removing alpha and adding it back (was addressed above) Setting up a PUB server Took me about 15 minutes to do while I was reading tutorials on coding, have I gotten anywhere? Yes I have. I have figured out some of the basics, using the little bit of spare time I have that isn't used adminning various servers (not just CSGO) But CSS as well, and assisting other players in all sorts of things, and generally participating in the community. Might I also add that You neglected some other things I did the first bit I got access to the servers, fixed minigames to where people can now actually join it, but there are still other kinks to be worked on at a later date, because JB takes priority and I stopped tinkering with it when things broke.

TChief doesn't want to be a DM and only reason why you didn't want him to leave was because you said he'll make our Division look bad because of the mutiny against you. I didn't want him to leave because he's good as a DM, but I have no problem with him because he has every fucking right to even though he is one of the best players I have ever played with.

Completely misquoting what I said, TChief approached you and I about wanting to resign because he was less active due to school. And BOTH of our responses were that that was no reason to leave, because He can still be DM and his activity was yes dropped, he was still pretty active, he would respond to peoples questions and assist when he could. I then added that it wouldn't look good if he left because then we would essentially be left with 1 DM (Nova) who actually plays, because Speechluss is inactive (granted he told us). and that it would also look sort of like a bandwagon.

Chrono, what you did today crossed the line, I hope you understand that through formal discourse but if not, I'll blatantly act colloquial and say you're fucking retarded for being a D, you can't handle the responsibility of being a Division Leader and no way in hell do you act like a Leader and act according to your status.

Quite contrary in fact, I think I am doing perfectly fine IMO as I am doing what my job describes, keeping the servers running and updated (for the most part, somethings are not updated as discussed above) People may not personally like me, thats cool I am not here to be people's best friends. and infact I think that you are the one who does not act of your status. Every day I get messages from you about various people in which you are "raging" at people saying "OMFG Honestly ___________ is fucking retarded he did _____________ when he should have done _____________ I am fucking demoting him next monday." when if you were to perhaps ask the moderator why he did that you would understand that he does it for a reason, and infact was going to do the proper action, literally moments after what he did, had you not done it first.

I just don't want a Division Leader that doesn't do shit for the community and is concerned on futile things for the server like Last CT songs and changing rules to benefit himself

This is probably one of the saddest things I have seen in a while, where someone who is a DM and is supposed to be aware of the situation seems to neglect or ignore the facts that are presented to him. Because in this entire post you seem to have done the following

1. Changed words or added words to things you supposedly quote, even though you have images showing otherwise.

2. Disregarded things such as time that things take, for example, not everyone can look at something and be able to instantaneously be a master of it. There may be some people in the world who can look at a skateboard, get on it, fall once, and then be a pro just like that. But that isn't everyone, there are very few that could do that if any. (In regards to me "fixing" the plugins, I am not going to look at a tutorial on how to code and instantly be able to fix every issue.)

3. Blatantly disrespect me as a person and a human being numerous times, I can cite it if you like.

We talk about respect and a sense of 'community' I have been forum banned twice but there are clearly double standards.

Here is an example http://s7.postimage.org/xeds245t7/chronobully.jpg - Clearly I am the victim of cyber bullying, disrespect and Amanda Todd. The point is our 'division' needs to be fixed because as soon as some trouble maker chimes in with a 'demo' the ban requests, mod abuse light up. I on a personal level quite like Chrono but the maturity level of the community and perhaps age needs to rise. Hey guys this is the fucking internet.

You even said yourself we can't joke around? When infact I was joking around the whole time in our albeit minimal private conversation and if you did take any offense you could have let me know and I would have gladly corrected any errors on my part. However I was under the impression you were aware of the joking attitude given, as our attitude around each other has still been of a friendly nature to each other.

"Is that cheating".... an admin and I discussed "knifing your gun during gun toss while it's in the air" and came up with that it is NOT cheating and that cheating was something that gives one player an advantage over another.... other admins say it's cheating and one of them gagged me when he asked if i cheated and I explained what the other admin had told me....

I wasn't even aware an admin explicitly said that, however when I was made aware of it, we had a discussion on it in admin chat, and during the conversation some said it should be and some that it shouldn't be cheating. And then I chimed in with my thoughts that I believed it was like 'rocket tossing' because you are pushing your deagle much further than it would go normally, and by your statement 'gives one player and admin over the other' rocket tossing doesn't give one an advantage over the other, because anyone can do it, all the T has to do is pick up another gun from the ground. Not that hard considering all the dead Cts that will be around by the time LR comes about. Yet we still define rocket tossing as cheating.

like how the "freenading" rule did....

The “freenading” rule inconsistency came from the mods/admins not understanding how the rule was worded and would slay any Cts for throwing a grenade no matter what even though (albeit poorly worded) that is not what the rules said, and it makes me sad that we even had to clarify that. also, the former Co-Leader Aegean (@pepper) even was questioning why people were slaying for throwing nades, as that was not what he intended when he wrote those rules.

nothing personal against you chrono, ur still a chill guy, but this isnt acceptable behaviour as a division leader, you were given the chance to change, and based on what ive read, you didn't take it to heart

Eeverything here that Nova states is recounting my entire time as a Div Leader, all the issues here that were 'abuse' of power had already been addressed and as such, there have been no instances of such 'abuse' since, the only things relevant here really are the removal, then re-adding of the map to list,

editing Last CT music (per request, and Silence even told me I could). Creating a PUB server for people to play on when they were bored of JB meanwhile I was reading tutorials on coding SM plugins.

not respectful, abuses in teamspeak.

I personally don't believe I am disrespectful, the furthest I generally go to 'disrespect' someone would either be to give them exactly what they give me (old attitude, haven't done so for a few months actually) or to say blatantly disrespectful shit to friends when we are joking around in a private (community) channel and as such none of us take offense to that. As for “abuses in TS” there are people who abuse in TS like jay where he bans random people for no reason, and there are people who 'abuse' in TS like me who ban their friends for 3 seconds. As it may be abuse, I wouldn't really consider it something that should be taken as serious abuse. As for banning you from TS I only banned you and Foxxy once on TS and that was when you guys would come in a channel (I believe at the time I was in the CS:GO JB channel) and started yelling out very loudly on mic making noises and saying things like “ermahgerd penis!!!” in a thick accent that was intentionally being used to troll. So no, banning you for (was it 5 or 15 minutes) was not really abuse. Infact Foxxy later that night came in to my channel and said “thank you for banning me earlier Chrono, I was probably getting on people's nerves”

I don't know why you insist on bringing up that Serbian stepped down, and that I resigned to re-start VJB back up, in this thread. Both of those situations have absolutely nothing to do with the chrono issue at all. Like seriously, you even bolded that shit? In fact, since I was leaving it would have made more sense to YOLO demote Chrono before I resigned, instead of yelling at him.

You came to use with approximately 17 people in favor of demotion of the division leader with accusations that didn't really pertain to his job. You were unable to correctly tell Serbian and I what the jobs of a division leader were. Although there is some more evidence that he is failing at those jobs, and has been presented. It takes time to learn coding, it ain't easy. The reason he only got yelled at is because this community operates on proof. I could have easily gotten numerous xG members to say that Serbian needed to be demoted without any proof that he was failing at his job. Except that's NOT how things work. Your words were circumstantial at BEST. I know you stated you had plenty of people saying things against him, but the reason you need proof around here is that in the past people have just banded together their friends to get people demoted. Even if that was not the case in this instance, it's how xG operates.

On the note of his time played. We debunked that the first time. Division leaders don't spend copious amounts of time in-game. They are more of a background type operator.

However, it appears his attitude has not changed, and it would be my advice to the current co-leaders to demote him, as he has not shaped up after Serbian and I had talked with him/CS:GO community.

Only reason I respawned you told me to join in on it, as you just wanted to freekill me etc etc.

Tchief wanted to leave because he was inactive as well but you also told him to say because you didn't want to look bad as you already were because of the mutiny against you.

If you're doing a so called great job on updating the servers, how come every other Jail break i've been on has there plugins fixed and not ours? They've fixed the plugins, go check for yourself better yet anyone who has CS:GO check for yourself not hard to check.

Last CT, I said change it, I don't care if you don't put the shit I like, you adding stupid songs lowers server population.

Starbuck was the Division Leader of CS:GO, he knew how to fix the codes, plugins etc etc, you were his replacement, it's now your responsibility to fix servers and maintain them properly.

Changing rules without anyones' consent because you deem it unfair without telling anyone causes a lot of confusion and a lot of players will have a "WTF" face and start another "Update rules" issue.

I have family friends that I hang out with as well, I Don't care how long you have CS:GO for, I've had more than 20 days playtime on the server, it at least shows something that i'm trying to help the community.

Granted Speechluss is inactive due to this own reasons but if he has time to play 60 hours in 2 weeks for Dota 2 then i'm pretty sure he can spare time to play CS:GO.

I could care less what people think about me. this isn't about me. this about you. If people hate me that's fine, I don't have the right to tell them not to, they can freely think whatever they want, it doesn't affect my sentiments any bit at all.

"Actually I don't. Yes I get upset when something happens to me that is unfair, and then I look at it a bit more and see what exactly is wrong with that and how it can be improved."

It's not improving if you don't tell anyone about it.

The issue between Cookiesars and Zack had already been resolved, sure Chief and I went a bit over board but it was something decided together (2 DMs) and we moved forward form there on, I don't think Zack holds any grudges on that. I hope we've made amends line.

Lets stay on topic.

I won't deny that I disrespect you, I would still do it but I don't wish to be forum banned, Telling Nom to kill yourself or Calling line an "Absolutely fucking retard" multiple times speaks something as well to. But from what I said in the original post, it's nothing compared to what I've heard you say.

You got rid of Alpha because you told me it's WAY to CT sided and that you don't like the map, refer to dontbleeds post on why it was added back.

Setting a pub server isn't hard, no one asked for a Pub server, they wanted the plugins to be fixed and when players approached you. you threatened to perm them because you got annoyed of telling them on mic about plugins, What could you have done? Post it on the forums regarding plugins, did you? Maverick posted a thread on it and I had to reply in lieu of you because you said I don't have to repeat myself cause players are retarded.

If you don't think you're a fuck up refer to Mullins thread where you were saying something completely wrong and a lot members called you out on that.

[xG:M] MuLLin

and you've said this many times and I wont hold back to it "If you don't follow it i'll ban you, GG" or words along the lines of that. Don't even lie to yourself, a lot of players can attest to that weather it be in teamspeak or any xG server.

Only reason why I wanted to demote players because I'M IN THE SERVER, I see HOW they play and how THEY do their job. Having a position higher than a member is privilege, if you don't utilize it properly, there will be repercussions.

We all have personal lives, but if you get a position that entails on being RESPONSIBLE for the entire server, HOLD up to the responsibility.

If you can't code or don't know how to, SAY it and i'm pretty sure xG can find a suitable person to know how to. If you're the TEMP D for CSS like you told me and the D for LoL and D for CS:GO, I'm pretty sure you should be on top of shit because it will come forth to you right away, but unfortunately you're not.

I've put in over 20 days in the xG server JB but hey, I'm a bad DM, i'm not active, I didn't update the WHOLE fucking MOTD, I didn't help TChief out with the new roster, TChief and I didn't help out with repopulating the server, I didn't update the Punishments, Granted that stuff is easy to do, I'm just trying to hold up to my responsibility of being a DM, but I'm a horrible DM right?

+1

I really really don't want to dig up past threads, that's a lot of searching and digging and shit. But yeah, Chrono is a pretty bad apple. I don't think if I've ever posted (started) an official report or abuse thread on him, but I know I've voiced my opinion time and time again about him.

Starbuck was the Division Leader of CS:GO, he knew how to fix the codes, plugins etc etc, you were his replacement, it's now your responsibility to fix servers and maintain them properly.

Actually he was Co-Leader and he knew how to code, and he did the coding for CS:GO. The Div-Leader for CS:GO was Unique and he did not even have server access.

Last CT, I said change it, I don't care if you don't put the shit I like, you adding stupid songs lowers server population.

I changed it to justin bieber and said “ready for some funny shit?” and then afterwards they all said that they “Enjoyed the variety, and any change is good change. Although we would rather it be something other than JB.” and as such JB only lasted for 1 map, and then I changed it to a more legitimate song. In fact a song requested by a player. As stated prior.

If you're doing a so called great job on updating the servers, how come every other Jail break i've been on has there plugins fixed and not ours? They've fixed the plugins, go check for yourself better yet anyone who has CS:GO check for yourself not hard to check.

Responded above regarding starbuck portion.

I have family friends that I hang out with as well, I Don't care how long you have CS:GO for, I've had more than 20 days playtime on the server, it at least shows something that i'm trying to help the community.

Actually it does matter. Because I have 3/20 of the time you have on the server when I have only had for a little over 2 months, where as you have had it since the games release and have been on it since then. IMO that says something about your activity, as I have a good portion (almost ¼ of your play time) when you have had it much longer

I could care less what people think about me. this isn't about me. this about you. If people hate me that's fine, I don't have the right to tell them not to, they can freely think whatever they want, it doesn't affect my sentiments any bit at all.

Same. As I stated previously in this same post, and am saying here as well, people not liking me personally has no effect on me doing my job correctly.

"Actually I don't. Yes I get upset when something happens to me that is unfair, and then I look at it a bit more and see what exactly is wrong with that and how it can be improved."

It's not improving if you don't tell anyone about it.

There was at the time, no need to tell anybody about an issue that was not present. And since it was just re-added I actually forgot that I had changed that minor detail however, that still stands.

The issue between Cookiesars and Zack had already been resolved, sure Chief and I went a bit over board but it was something decided together (2 DMs) and we moved forward form there on, I don't Zack holds any grudges on that.

This was the issue I was referring to when I said that in steam chat. I was NOT referring to you having in issue with @@Shadow Slaying then teamswapping a player for mass freekill, however since you clearly didn't understand that, let me go ahead and further explain why you are not doing your job as a div manager. Mods are admins in training, so you are supposed to teach them. Someone mass freekilled and he slayed then teamswapped him and then you ct banned him. You immedieately complained to me about him, and did not at all talk to him, because if you didn't I wouldn't have had to tell you how incapable you are of being a DM because the same situation arised earlier today, in which someone mass freekilled. Shadow slayed and swapped, and then @@Ebic teambanned, I as well as ebic asked him why he slayed and swapped instead of slay and teamban or just teamban, he said “it was more efficient” and we explained to him that instead of taking the time to swap him, just teambanning him does the swapping for him. And he responded that he had binds for it so I said okay thats cool w.e good job on doing what you are doing, but it would be better to just slay then teamban as it would be just as efficient and prevents people thinking you don't do your job properly.

I won't deny that I disrespect you, I would still do it but I don't wish to be forum banned, Telling Nom to kill yourself or Calling line an "Absolutely fucking retard" multiple times speaks something as well to. But from what I said in the original post, it's nothing compared to what I've heard you say.

I was very frustrated with line in teamspeak and he knows that. I don't hold anything against him, I wouldn't say we are friends, but I wouldn't say that I won't treat him fairly or respond to his questions. Infact I handled the situation with line MUCH BETTER than you did when it was he and cookie, do you know why I say this? Because I didn't ban them and tell them they were being demoted. You can ask @@Neo he had a talk with him too and was getting very tired very fast of his attitude in TS that night, and then when I tried to have a simple discussion with him he presented the exact same attitude he showed neo. However I did not ban them, nor try to demote them, I simply said you need to shape up your overall attitude that you present people, or there will be an issue, and as such I think he has done a fine job fixing it.

when players approached you. you threatened to perm them because you got annoyed of telling them on mic about plugins, What could you have done? Post it on the forums regarding plugins, did you? Maverick posted a thread on it and I had to reply in lieu of you because you said I don't have to repeat myself cause players are retarded.

I told people to stop spamming on mic “WTF THE PLUGINS ARE BROKEN OMG WTF SERVER IS BROKEN OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG” because that was annoying and spam. I then also made a few public announcements via admin chat stating exactly why the server was as it was, and that it would be fixed as soon as possible.

Maverick posted a thread, that I did not at all see, and went out of view, so I didn't respond to it since again I did not see it. however that was a question that I already answered when he asked me about how the plugins were being fixed in TS, and I responded to him there, I did not once say “I am not posting because they are retarded” I said “I will post later but I am busy right now” and when I went back to check the thread, you had already posted what I had previously told him and closed the thread.

and you've said this many times and I wont hold back to it "If you don't follow it i'll ban you, GG" or words along the lines of that. Don't even lie to yourself, a lot of players can attest to that weather it be in teamspeak or any xG server.

I'm not lieing to myself, you can go back and read your post and look at your pictures, I have not threatened to ban anybody at all except people spamming and line, neither of which happened because people all calmed down. perhaps

Only reason why I wanted to demote players because I'M IN THE SERVER, I see HOW they play and how THEY do there job. Having a position higher than a member is privilege, if you don't utilize it properly, there will be repercussions.

And you hold your position better than I hold mine? Because I don't go around threatening to demote people, and complaining to someone higher than me with statements as “I'm going to fucking demote ______ because of this” when it isn't something to demote for. As you don't even know the whole situation yourself because you did not ask them any questions.

If you can't code or don't know how to, SAY it and i'm pretty sure xG can find a suitable person to know how to. If you're the TEMP D for CSS like you told me and the D for LoL and D for CS:GO, I'm pretty sure you should be on top of shit because it will come forth to you right away, but unfortunately you're not.

I actually have said numerous times, that I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CODE SOURCE MOD PLUGINS infact the only coding I know is HTML some basic C++ and basic Lua which I used abck when I played GMOD a lot. However as stated prior to this, and you all should know, because I have told everyone including silence numerous times that I am teaching myself how to so I can fix the plugins for you. Also as talked to prior however not posted, as this took place in TS. I was talking to silence, and I asked him if he could work on the plugins since I am still trying to teach myself because he himself stated prior to me that “it probably wouldn't be hard to work with fixing the SM plugins, it shouldn't be too difficult to go from C++ to whatever SM does.”

If you really just want to carry this whole issue, I'm fine, I have many rebuttals for example, mavericks thread is still open, I explicitly told you in team speak but hey it's a He Say she say thing, you should probably check it out before you post that. Anyways, I just want other members opinions on this, I can go along with this He say she say thing but I'm just sitting on the sidelines waiting for a result, till then I'll just sit and watch. I've already voiced my opinion. I'm waiting for others to give their say and the final result.

Till then, SALT CAN I BUY 10 large and PEPPER can I get 4 SIDES OF BUTTER?!

As can I, I don't have fancy shmancy screenshots of conversations nor voice recordings of things said, I am just going to rely on people being able to trust me in what I say, in hopes that they can trust me, after all that i have done in my attempts to help the community. Especially considering you blatantly misquoted what I said in steam chat and your own screenshot proves such.

and as such my "It was closed" at the time it was closed, I am fairly confident in saying that it was closed when I went and looked at it later that night. but hey who knows, either it wasn't closed and I was mistaken. or it was closed, and you with forum mod just re-opened it. Now I doubt the second part, as I don't think you would do such a thing and I would be more inclined to believe it was a mistake on my part. but those are the two options.

And in response to you wanting other regulars from CS:GO to respond. by all means, please respond. infact it is better you respond. to get any other issues you may have out of the way. but keep in mind that I am overlooking some of these responses or portions of the response in which you guys say things along the lines of "plugins are broken and you aren't doing anything about it." because I already responded to that, and to add to my response. Either you can come forward and give me the information so i can get in contact with your friend who supposedly a coder, to see about getting a sort of payment if he were to work on our server. or you yourself try to go learn how to code, because it isn't an easy task, also @@DarkNova in conjunction with this, if someone gave you information on a "friend being able to code for a few bucks" even if I already asked them for more info to be sent to me, you should have done your job, and passed on that info to me as your DL when you are DM. but you seem to have not done your job there either.

Till then, SALT CAN I BUY 10 large and PEPPER can I get 4 SIDES OF BUTTER?!

And RPGs ( @@Salt ), I will take one medium, and Aegean ( @Pepper ) a dribble will suffice.