ItsAaron

Line... again

Once again, he's pissed another person off.

I was on CS:GO, of which I've read the new rules thread, I've seen Novas thread on the correct admin rules pertaining to "Jailbreak Punishments/Bans for Mods/Admins"

Round started, I never heard out of cell rebel then the warden said "when cell doors open and I say go guncheck freeze"

I unmuted myself to tell him that he HAS to tell us to take a step out (otherwise it would be an in cell order). He didnt do this and when cell doors opened I called a freeday. Apparently the warden had said out of cell rebel but I didnt learn about that til after. Line killed me so I slayed him as I'd already called a freeday. Everyone else saw that I'd called a freeday and no other CT's were firing.

I was trying to explain why I'd called a freeday and at some point muted pixelated crackhead I think for talking over me whilst I was trying to explain. Then Line unmuted himself and started shouting at me about how I was wrong and more stuff that can be seen in the demo thatll appear some time soon from someone. I kicked him because with the way he was raging I assumed to mute him would just end up with him unmuting himself.

Then when I try to talk to him on teamspeak he shouts again about how he's sick of CSS mods coming over to CSGO and not knowing anything and freeslaying and banning for no reason etc.

Basically, apart from me not hearing the out of cell rebel I think I did everything as properly as I could have but thats not my choice.

@@Chrono @@DarkNova

yolo

they (majority of csgo M/A's) been enforcing that way aaron :/ , they claim step out is implied in guncheck freeze, im pretty sure it's not but w/e bout to find out im sure in this thread

swag

-No Proof

-Freeslayed me with multiple people witnessing it.

-Kicked me from server without warning for no justifiable reason. Multiple witnesses.

Close thread please.

Forgive me if I'm insanely wrong about this but.. in the admin/mod ranking system thread.... it says that a paid admin can be overruled by 2 Mods.... wouldn't that mean that an Admin can overrule a single paid mod...? and thus the paid mod should not be arguing with the admin about the rule that the admin is stating... or else that person can be gagged/muted, like how Line gags me all the time when I argue a rule with him when he is wrong...?

i don't see what you're getting at matsi, i'm pretty sure aaron is an admin of the CSS division not CS:GO unless i am wrong. So admins of css division shouldn't be able to override mods/admins within another division.

If something is not stated in the motd, it must be stated within in-game.. meaning you have to tell them to take a step out otherwise it will be invalid orders. Even if several admin/mod were to follow this, it doesn't mean everyone will.

Anyways, this will be closed if there are not proof of such action nor proof of reasons to protest this memeber. This will be kept up for a little while longer for discussion, if no proof is shown this thread will be immediately closed.

I was there as well and here's my take on it.. First off, I was on ct listening to pixel's orders. Aaron explained the story pretty well. But even in his explanation you can see that he freeslayed and muted all the people who were trying to tell him what was happening. Line started yelling at him for about 3 seconds then was kicked. I would not call that major disrespect or anything like that. -1

[sC][/sC]You realise guncheck freeze implies taking a step out, right? And that calling out of cell rebel is completely unnecessary on maps that doors cannot be opened by other means? I can fully understand anyone's frustration in this situation, it's evident people are going to get annoyed at admins who haven't themselves comprehended the rules. Close the thread for abuse.

if guncheck freeze implies taking a step out, why do we say "take a step out and guncheck freeze"?

the only reason people do that is because a few admins told them its an 'in-cell order' but really it implies 'take a step out, face away from cells, afk freeze.' so if you say take a step out and guncheck freeze, you should take two steps!

the only reason people do that is because a few admins told them its an 'in-cell order' but really it implies 'take a step out, face away from cells, afk freeze.' so if you say take a step out and guncheck freeze, you should take two steps!

Guncheck Freeze*: This is an AFK freeze performed immediately at directly outside cells. Unless stated otherwise it is implied to face AWAY from cells. (Example: When cell doors open' date=' take one step out and guncheck freeze. Meaning you take 1 step out, and face away from your cell, another example: When cell doors open, take one step out face your cells and guncheck freeze, Meaning, take one step out of your cells face your cells and gun check freeze facing your cells) If you specify a direction for guncheck freeze, you must face that direction. Standing is implied on guncheck freeze. [/quote']

Where does it say that taking a step out is implied? In the example given, it even says "take a step out and guncheck freeze"

@@Duckii ;)

-1 you are wrong

- you dont have to say out of cell rebel as long as you say a command example: "Take a step out, face cell, and afk freeze"

- Gun check freeze implies taking step out

I think CSS mods should not be able to come into CS-GO and have admin/mod power until they actually know the rules and people can agree to that. You also have no actual proof, just what you say which could be a disastrous lie.

so -1 he should not be banned for knowing the rules

oh you dont have to say out of cell rebel if giving orders, lets say you dont say out of cell rebel, then you give an order, like 'take step out afk freeze' although he didnt say out of cell rebel, they must be following his orders or they will be considered a rebel.

as said before, css admins/mods should be refrained from using their powers in csgo as we are now well staffed and have people watching the server when ever needed. @@Chrono i know you're a css admin, but we'd ALL appreciate it if you'd make it so that css cant use powers in csgo, it'll avoid a lot of unwanted conflicts