lazy.

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

-Was a Minecraft Div, TF2 Admin, CS:S Admin.

-Da Trillest

-Gets more faded than JayBreeze.

+1 All de way.

A 9/10

Always on teamspeak. Needs to be in game moar.

M 9/10

Never had arguments with him. Only love making.

+1 if u stop saying trill, faded, nigga like ur black (okay every now and then but jaybreezys the only white guy allowed to say it a lot), also relax kid, ur 17 playing video games, u dont need to tryhard to act cool scrub shitty

+1 if u stop saying trill, faded, nigga like ur black (okay every now and then but jaybreezys the only white guy allowed to say it a lot), also relax kid, ur 17 playing video games, u dont need to tryhard to act cool scrub shitty

I mean, it's not like I seriously think I'm black. Sure there are other words that could be substituted to fit. I personally don't see a problem in it. Thanks for your wisdom, I just play for fun, not to be a "tryhard". But, if this is an actual condition on the case on my return, delete my app scrub. No flame war plz.

I don't mean to sound rude here. However, Serbian most of us here just play to have fun no matter how old we are. Maybe there's a different side of Deo I don't know but he's a pretty cool guy if you ask me. I don't know how old you are Serb but age doesn't matter when we are all here to have fun and play games.