jaygoki

I Was Told You Could Earn Moderator Today..

So @SoloMofo told me that a) you could earn moderator (he got proof from Lee that he did himself, so I believe this) and b) you could earn mod if you were underage. Are either of these true? And if so, how can one earn mod?

What do you mean by underage? You had to be a specific age to join the clan. No member=/=No mod

And it's 5 bucks to submit a mod submission if I remember correctly

Nope. You just had to have donated in the month in which you applied for mod.

Earning it only requires you to be active in TS, the forum, and the game. ;) But, two out of the three is usually good enough, especially if you're really active in those.

Im super active in game and semi-active on forums. does that count

Edit: and if that does count, theres got to be a time limit, just like applying for mod, right? if not, and my activity was sufficient, it would be pretty weird for me to get mod after 3-4 weeks

It's not set in stone, it could take any amount of time to earn it. It's completely up to the Higher Ups of the particular Division you are trying to get a Staff position in. Typically if you demonstrate good behaviour ingame (alerting Staff of rule breakers, helping out others ingame with rules) then you'll (hopefully) be noticed.

It's not set in stone, it could take any amount of time to earn it. It's completely up to the Higher Ups of the particular Division you are trying to get a Staff position in. Typically if you demonstrate good behaviour ingame (alerting Staff of rule breakers, helping out others ingame with rules) then you'll (hopefully) be noticed.

Just suck a lot of dick. That's how most of the staff members get their positions anyway.

You have to be 16. Donate at least 5 dollars. It's something that is looked down upon on though. Paid Mods are typically lower then a regular mod. I would wait until you deserve it.