Swift

X the hedgehog

The name of the game is simple. type (your name) the hedgehog and post the first result of the google search and complain how shitty the sonic fan base is and/or "your" oc picture ath07.deviantart.net_fs70_200H_f_2012_248_5_c_santos_the_hedgehog_by_ekspeed1990sth_d5dnijq.jpg.217ef5eee0374c37b246c971ac46d06e.jpg and lemme tell you im surprised im able to find a hedgehog under my name. Shows how horribly expansive the fan base has gotten

im sorry that was rude, by this isn't 4chan you cancerous 12 yr old fucks, i meant this isn't shitchan infested with newfags like you who have been around 4chan for a shorter time than you have been around xg, which is also short because you are 12 yr old fucks.

You wanna do some stupid forum games, cool, dont straight up copy some shitty thread that is used and abused on /b/ thinking you are cool.

im sorry that was rude, by this isn't 4chan you cancerous 12 yr old fudges, i meant this isn't shitchan infested with newfags like you who have been around 4chan for a shorter time than you have been around xg, which is also short because you are 12 yr old fudges.

You wanna do some stupid forum games, cool, dont straight up copy some shitty thread that is used and abused on /b/ thinking you are cool.

salty.jpg.5047a2fd7a576acb027635ced4b2177b.jpg

im sorry that was rude, by this isn't 4chan you cancerous 12 yr old fudges, i meant this isn't shitchan infested with newfags like you who have been around 4chan for a shorter time than you have been around xg, which is also short because you are 12 yr old fudges.

I wasn't even trying to copy anything on purpose, i just wanted to do this for the shits and giggles, i didn't even know i was copying something

It's difficult to like me when I'm being myself but, It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions.

"You wanna do some stupid forum games, cool, dont straight up copy some shitty thread that is used and abused on /b/ thinking you are cool." -Chrono

This is how culture spreads. When someone has a new idea, it is immediately copied. Nothing can suppress it. Free your mind of evil, and accept everything as it is. That is what we call enlightenment.

A joke only lasts for a moment, if it leaves a misunderstanding, it becomes a lie.

Unfortunately, in reality there is no situation where one can win merely by following the rules. There will be knights that break the rules, and even chess pieces that betray him. Just remember that.