Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

Gigyas

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:60235841

Evidence:

Further Information:

This was recorded not by me but another person and this is not the first time he has done it apparently. Not saying gimme should be removed (because it honestly should not) but i think we need to make it a staff only thing if anything since we see abuse like this.

Evidence shows it all

@kbraszzz @Ohstopyou @metalslug53 @Moosty @Rejects

I'm not going to remove it or make it for admins only either. It's a donator command that people pay for. It's allowed to be used on the trade servers for silly reasons but that is clearly abuse. We'll just punish him, rather than everyone else, for his mistake.

I'm not going to remove it or make it for admins only either. It's a donator command that people pay for. It's allowed to be used on the trade servers for silly reasons but that is clearly abuse. We'll just punish him, rather than everyone else, for his mistake.

-1 I'd like to disagree with that, that was a pretty gnarly spawn camp... and it looks like he only did it to clear them out. Just my 2¢

-1 I'd like to disagree with that, that was a pretty gnarly spawn camp... and it looks like he only did it to clear them out. Just my 2¢

I told @NitNat to tell him about this abuse report, so he could explain himself. I think she passed on the link.

I told @NitNat to tell him about this abuse report, so he could explain himself. I think she passed on the link.

well in the logs of his chat Xeno Gamers - Player Chat History he says that the spawn camp is going further than the rule intends and that if he hadn't done that a mod/admin would have. I'll just throw this out there, looking at that video, I would have cleared it out too.

I know the rule says that only admins can deem a spawncamp "unbreakable" but I mean shit.... they aren't always around and I think what he did was in the right, he cleared out the dozen or so blus + 2 sentries and other building and then it looks like he went back to normal. I don't think he should be punished or at the most, told to try and contact a staff member first next time.

well in the logs of his chat Xeno Gamers - Player Chat History he says that the spawn camp is going further than the rule intends and that if he hadn't done that a mod/admin would have. I'll just throw this out there, looking at that video, I would have cleared it out too.

I know the rule says that only admins can deem a spawncamp "unbreakable" but I mean fudge.... they aren't always around and I think what he did was in the right, he cleared out the dozen or so blus + 2 sentries and other building and then it looks like he went back to normal. I don't think he should be punished or at the most, told to try and contact a staff member first next time.

I am all good for a warning but he should just ask for a mod or admin to come on, not go vigilante on people. It is still abuse no matter how justified it is. Maybe we should make donator rules more clear and to the public because some people do not know the limits since there is not clear rules on donator

I am all good for a warning but he should just ask for a mod or admin to come on, not go vigilante on people. It is still abuse no matter how justified it is. Maybe we should make donator rules more clear and to the public because some people do not know the limits since there is not clear rules on donator

Personally I would rather someone who's donated to the clan do something like that than for the server to empty out due to some lame ass spawn camping. He should have tried to contact a staff member first, who knows... maybe he did and no one was online or willing to come.

@Rejects just used the valve sniper rifle to kick another player on TGH the other day so staff can abuse it just as much as any other lol.

@Rejects just used the valve sniper rifle to kick another player on TGH the other day so staff can abuse it just as much as any other lol.

*kill another player who was dominating him.

Wait valve sniper rifles are a thing? I never use the command I thought it was just the rocket launcher.

Wait valve sniper rifles are a thing? I never use the command I thought it was just the rocket launcher.

the valve sniper is a normal sniper with slightly higher damage, a quicker charge time and crits on kill

the valve sniper is a normal sniper with slightly higher damage, a quicker charge time and crits on kill

more than that rejects

Valve weapons (with the exception of the Medigun) previously had the following effects attached:

• Dmg taken from fire reduced
  • Speed boost when active
  • +15% damage done
  • +150% clip size
  • +15% faster firing speed
  • On hit: +15 health
  • 100% critical hit vs burning players
  • +50 max health on wearer
  • On Kill: 5 seconds of 100% critical hit chance
  • On Hit: 30% chance to slow target
  • Fire retardant

+1 Only an admin can deem if a spawncamp is unbreakable.

That one clearly wasn't. Get an ubercharged medic and beggar's bazooka soldier and you're good to go.

I know the rule says that only admins can deem a spawncamp "unbreakable" but I mean fudge.... they aren't always around and I think what he did was in the right, he cleared out the dozen or so blus + 2 sentries and other building and then it looks like he went back to normal. I don't think he should be punished or at the most, told to try and contact a staff member first next time.

I guess, I just want him to acknowledge this thread so we won't have to worry about this in the future. Just want to make sure HE won't get out of hand.