Moosty

Fistful Of Frags Division?

If the server is consistently populated (which will probably be difficult to accomplish as the game's all-time peak concurrent players is only about 3,000 people) then it's fine by me.

If the server is consistently populated (which will probably be difficult to accomplish as the game's all-time peak concurrent players is only about 3,000 people) then it's fine by me.

We would do fine during peak hours starting up. Once a server has a handful of players it fills up on its own we just get a few xG people on and the randoms start coming. During the initial startup period the overnight population would probably be fairly bad once xG people go to bed though, but after a while people have the server favorited and we'd start getting a handful on then as well. It would take about a month or two of effort to get a server consistently populated with its own community, but I love this game, others in the clan love it, the commitment would be there to get it started and keep it going.

If this is consistently populated, I'm all for it as well. Maybe we can add a hub, to where you can buy things like trails or special name colors. And by favoriting the server, you get bonus points towards the hub.

@diabeetus most of the servers I have seen keep 15-20 people on averge and are 100% vanilla (no plug ins, custom maps,etc) so people will join, and if the seriver is unique they will stay and bring friends. @Hachi what commitment? You don't even play the game xD

I'm 99% sure most of you will stop playing consistently after 2 weeks or so because that's how it's always been with the "omg le epic game pls make division!!!!". Later most of you just get bored and stop playing. If you guys can prove me wrong though then go ahead.

This will end up becoming nothing and you guys will just move on to another game. Remember when you guys said you would suck dick for an h1z1 server? Or you would want a DayZ server then like a week later you guys would stop. This will end up exactly like that.

I've been playing since release, so has swoosh, you could tell by this thread how many people tried it and liked it, this game is FUN and we're going to play it regardless of if there is an xG server or not. I understand thinking we'll just forget about it and move on but this isn't like those past games, and plus if I'm understanding the situation correctly implementing the server or two wouldn't be a problem at all. Everyone seems content with the dead divisions, and empty servers in our popular divisions. Why not actually try to spruce this place up and try something new.

You know what, Barm is right. You guys want it now but you'll only do it for so long before ya'll get bored with it. Just like H1. We wanted a server SO bad, but where did that dream go? Servers cost money, something xG dose not have growing on trees. We only get donations every once in a blue moon. And once we start something, others will copy us and eventually do much better then we could.

You know what, Barm is right. You guys want it now but you'll only do it for so long before ya'll get bored with it. Just like H1. We wanted a server SO bad, but where did that dream go? Servers cost money, something xG dose not have growing on trees. We only get donations every once in a blue moon. And once we start something, others will copy us and eventually do much better then we could.

It isn't the same as h1. H1z1 servers are ran in a completely different way than source servers. Hell, we wouldn't have even been able to name an h1 server xenoGamers or customize it at all, plus server costs for h1 are drastically higher than what we pay for source servers. I've been playing this game for a while, I really like it. I think an xG server or two would do well, I'd even step down from tf2 to get it running and populated. I've been having a ton of fun with FoF and tf2 has lost a bit of luster. It's not difficult for us and we should do it.

It was a very fun and game and there are a lot of game modes to play around with plus you get health by getting drunk off you ass, The game is great fun and it would be awesome to have a division.

+1:shrekd: