Sign in to follow this  
pspprogramer

Mc servers info!

I am making this post to let you guys know the mcserver info that you will need to connect and basic rules of each server.

Server #1 aka survival

IP: mc.xenogamers.com

Info a server where pvp is enabled everywere. greefing is fround upon. if you must break in to someones building to make a kill we ask for you to fix the hole you came in. unless you are unable to because you were killed by the other person before you could fix it.

there are no team plugins on the server but dont let that stop you from joining and making them. you can have a chat room but rember anyone can join a room.

if you want to just build on this server we sugest you do it in a far location so no one will find you.

you must repair youre own buildings if they are greefed. think of it as an opertunity to improve them.

Server #2 aka creative

IP: c.xenogamers.com

Info the old creative map was moved and is now hosted on this server. this is for those who want to only build. greefing is NOT alowed and repair assestance is avalable from others. item spawning is also alowed using the /i command. please refrain from useing lava and water blocks. use the buckets insted. if misuse of water and lava gets out of hand i will disable them to mods and up only!

some creations may qualify for an area protection. only good and larg sised projects protected. less protections we have the faster server runs.

teamspeak

use the minecraft channels

Server #1 is for survival

Server #2 is for creative.

oh and you don't have to build far or so just underground xD , but suggested far and underground for people who will wonder around looking for a place to grief and kill.

PSP, can you protect that project im working on? as I said, im submitting it to the original artist, and I dont need idiots like Arthifix dumping lava all over it again.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

that, and if I can apply for mod for the creative server that would be great, im in there a good part of the day, usually there arent others. Also, can you restore the /mc command? That was really helpful