Sign in to follow this  
Smokeyyy

On rexxthg...

You faktards are so stupid, you ♥♥♥♥♥ at your own members and how they troll, when I guarantee you that Jay has no ♥♥♥♥ing life whatsoever, so he ♥♥♥♥♥es about everything. 1. Didn't jay leave xG and yet he still puts up threads about some kids having fun. 2. Honestly this clan is getting to become something else when members put up threads of each other abusing or trolling. 3. If you come back and have something to say, honestly go grab a life and leave the kid alone, What the ♥♥♥♥ are video games meant for...Fun??? Gtfo, stop disrespecting and putting up stupid threads for stupid reason. I can tell you that I can give 2 $hits about what you or anyone has to say, it does not take any reaction or offense to me, You can kick me out aswell, idc, but this is getting irritating. I can tell that there are even more annoying guys that rex, he was fun and awesome, and was in the clan longer than half the people in this clan. Hop off, and go have fun, do something with your life, lolol, and if you comment about how I dont have a life then, think twice, I play about 2-3 times a week for about 1.5 hrs.

I guess, but regardless, when you play you should have fun, if people put up member abuse and stuff like that, looks like they take it too personal, like cmon it a video game.. lol?

Rexx was just making it not fun for people. When people put up member abuse threads it's because that person is ruining the others fun. Why would we want those members in the community?

I guess you have a point, but he didnt seem as annoying as oreo or jay, no offense I just find them annoying to me. (Opinion) Jay is a ♥♥♥♥, and oreo porbably micspammed more than rex could have ever.

putting up stupid threads for stupid reason.
You didn't NEED to make a thread about this, like i'm not complaining, but this thread's no better... But rexx was making other people want to leave...

Bottom line he shouldnt of been kicked out. He a nice guy, might've been a douche if you dont know him. Hes like a new friend you meet, ♥♥♥ at first but the best at the end.

+1 for kevin to be kicked

STOP. Seriously...DuckiiJr. what have you become? No better than the people that you hate.

Man, I thought you were cool...I am starting to think otherwise...

Hey rookie, let me tell you right now so you dont get your panties in a bunch. I could care less if rexx trolled people, it really doesnt matter to me but to post useless, flaming threads across the forums makes this clan look bad when people join and read our forums. Just like this worthless topic, theyre gonna read this and see some 15 year old kid who couldnt watch his Naruto episode tonight cause he didnt eat his vegetables. Stop whining, I posted the member protest on rexx to point out that hes been flaming and spamming to the extent that it was making most threads unreadable.