Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

Trif's admin abuse

I'm a known troll? Explain to me how. Today was the first time ive seen you on jb in like, months. So theres no way you would know if I was a "troll" or not. And I can't get proof that you disrespected, cause you said it on mic. And you disrespected the clan im in, so basically your disrespecting me and anyone else in the clan.

-1. LOL. Major, you disrespect EVERYONE. Someone gets warden, you're like "STFU, I got warden you piece of ♥♥♥♥" And then I proceed to private message you saying "Calm down, it's a game. I don't want anymore disrespect from you" which then leads major to say "E.Z. STOP HARASSING ME"

Josh stfu, JETZ are a bunch of donkies, every member from there are trolls and retards

The exact same thing you said in game. ^

Achievement unlocked: Ungodly retarded

lol JETZ are trolls and retards, everyone knows they are, just remember Arron. shoot trif should join this clan he probly butt ♥♥♥♥s half them for their support of him as admin. hints why they post mins apart form each other, they syncronized watches so they could comment together.

Who's arron?

Also, isn't this thread about "admin abuse"? Shouldn't you be trying to get proof to back it up? Instead of disrespecting Jets for no reason.

This thread. My goodness it needs to die :D Also this isn't about the JETZ group, please stay on topic lol

Also -1 this whole thing <3

Lol, this thread totally backfired on you. You say Trif thinks he's the shit but you act the same way, you talk down to EVERYBODY, like you're gods gift to the world. If you call Trif a pawn, you're calling everyone else a pawn. The stupid members like YOU are the pawns. Anyway, I find it hilarious how you're gonna get banned now, and you look like a hypocritical douchebag.