Sign in to follow this  
MuLLin

Not goodbye, not hello; just a simple let you know

Hey everyone!!

Ever since i finished up school i've been active like crazy in the mornings usualy since i had so much free time. Yet it's summer time and i must find a way to pay for all my expenses so i went to find a job. I indeed found a great job for the summer; only problem is that it's a fulltime job from 7:15-3:15 every day of the week which is cutting down a lot on my chances to play jailbreak with all you fine folk. This being said, i won't be as active as i've been in the past simply because of work and my social life. It's a contract with the government so i should be finished around the end of august (hopefuly earlier if i can finish the project a.s.a.p even though we're 2 people shorter then expected).

I will miss the times spent on servers chatting with you guys n gals but don't be afraid, i'm sticking around and i'll try to play as much jailbreak as possible and keep being active on forums to see who joins our lovely clan of fkheads and who is fked enough to become mod/admin/div and god forbid co-lead... ;P

Hope you all have an as amazing summer as bruce springsteen did in the summer of '69.

S.W.E.D.

-Mr.MuLLin