Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

McNeo's Ban Protest

Can't we just keep him banned and be over with it so we don't have to deal with him anymore, and these +1's and -1's can stop? I mean come on. The dude had it coming. Just keep him banned.

@@McNeo

Cant he just use the unban thing where you donate 20 bucks and have a sign with you in the picture saying I love XenoGamers? And then if he wanted to go even further, he could just become a PA and then get repromoted to Admin or Demoted to mod.

Just my two cents

@@McNeo

Cant he just use the unban thing where you donate 20 bucks and have a sign with you in the picture saying I love XenoGamers? And then if he wanted to go even further, he could just become a PA and then get repromoted to Admin or Demoted to mod.

Just my two cents

No hope in xG.. Anyways he technically has 2 different reasons for 2 permbans.

>Mass free killed and left

>DDoS threat to the xG community, everyone

So that picture should only lift one of them.

I mean c'mon? He threatened every single one of you with that list, and you guys are just 'buddy buddy' with him now..? And you want him back in the community? Lol seriously..?

Yeah he did a shit ton for the community BEFORE he decided to bash everyone in his Goodbye thread, mass freekill and leave, get permbanned, post an attention hogging ban protest pretty much mocking the clan, and then threatening all of xG.

You can't just forget that.

I've had shit going on in my life and you don't see me acting out and doing shit like that.

It's stupid to even consider unbanning him.

No hope in xG.. Anyways he technically has 2 different reasons for 2 permbans.

>Mass free killed and left

>DDoS threat to the xG community, everyone

So that picture should only lift one of them.

I mean c'mon? He threatened every single one of you with that list, and you guys are just 'buddy buddy' with him now..? And you want him back in the community? Lol seriously..?

Yeah he did a shit ton for the community BEFORE he decided to bash everyone in his Goodbye thread, mass freekill and leave, get permbanned, post an attention hogging ban protest pretty much mocking the clan, and then threatening all of xG.

You can't just forget that.

I've had shit going on in my life and you don't see me acting out and doing shit like that.

It's stupid to even consider unbanning him.

I agree 100%. Thats some pussy shit. -1

Also, am I the only one who senses the threatening message in the picture?

"No further/additional/future xG secrets revealed."

"No further threats against servers, members, and or players."

"I'll be a good kid and play nice."

Seems as if he doesn't get unbanned he might take action.

I'm not really sure whats happening with him in real life but I'm not going to let that effect my decision.

My experience with McNeo has always been a good one. Any time i see him he has always been trying to help everyone and make their experience better. Weather it was the program he designed or his use of admin powers he main intention was always to have fun and make everyone experience better.

With his presence around he was able to successfully populate our CTF server almost time he came online.

I wasn't here when the whole DDOS/mass free kill thing happened. But I am confident that he is truly sorry about what he has done.

C'mon guys this is just a game and we are all here to have fun. Lets just forgive and forget and move on. Our community is definitely better with him here and i hope he can come back

+1

Let's show you guys why this doesn't make sense.

You guys unbanned neteX, not only once, but twice. You know what he did? Threatened to DDoS'd, trolled, and had no significant controbution to the clan. All he was was a terrible person, and you kept letting him back. McNeo, however, donated nearly 300$ to the clan, made an Official Xeno Gamers Application that fixed hats (A problem that had happened for a while now, which was fixed thanks to him.), held dozens of contest with money prizes, and got the facebook population up.

He did all this work for the clan, yet he messes up once and you won't unban him? He's done all this, and had made an effort to make the community better. You guys brought this on yourself, calling him a drunk after he asked you to stop. THat's the point where it just gets offense, and I see how that can carry a person over the line.

Am I saying what he did is right? No, not at all.

That's we have this unban protest.

It's called "white knights" They'll protect their "friend" no matter what the fuck they did. They can go on a RL murder spree and then say "Oh he'll never hurt a fly"

I'm just saying that if McNeo truly get's unbanned for all what happened. Might as well unban everyone cause that just throws out everything you have in the rules. No offense, but that's one of the reasons I left because we were too easy on people because we thought people can "change" some can, some don't. For those who didn't it took us, 2, 3,5, 60 chances to go "Oh wait, they never changed. DURR"

You guys unbanned neteX, not only once, but twice.

He did all this work for the clan, yet he messes up once and you won't unban him?

He messed up twice.

And the whole neteX thing? Exactly lol. This is why we shouldn't unban him. We've learned from it. It's not like it was some small mistake. He threatened a DDoS to our whole community.

Put your bias attitude aside from your butt buddy and actually look at the whole picture.