Aegean

Black Ops 2 Tonight!

Thoughts?

I personally have not been excited about a new game in a long while. This game looks so great, and the stream quality it gives you is insane. I love the new 10 point system for setting up classes, and also how the knife DOESN'T LUNGE ANYMORE!

The scorestreak is also incredible so people who just assist their team also get things to look forward too.

I'm not like halo fanboy or anything totally aganist them cuz I have played everyone one so far but I finally have gave up on the CoD series so I agree with poncher GTA 5 > any game

Honestly, I think all the games metioned so far are good Call Of Duty got ESPECIALLY good with the Modern Warfare series. GTA 5? REALLY looking forward to that. And Black Ops II. I would LOVE to play it. And IF i get it, i will play it till ii beat it!

Beat as in, EVERYTHING!!! and, not all Call of Duty games, have a campaign / story line that takes 3 hours. It may be for you cause, you dont have a life. But i have other things to do, plus, im sure that there will be one really sucky level where they put you in a gillie suit, and all you have is an Intervention sniper rifle, and an M-9 pistol That will take you 100 tries to finish. just like in the first MW. As for Black Ops, i have heard of the campaign in the first one being really, short, and i dont do online mode. But ppl have high hopes for the second one, and so do i.

You know, this might be the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I mean, how cool is this shit? I get to shoot flying robots and bang artificial intelligence like a buffet for fat people. Seriously, it's like Activision and Bungee got over the domestic violence case and decided to procreate until this beautiful offspring came out. I'll be like, "Bang, bang, pew, pew!" I'm shooting robots, and I'm not even giving the most slightest attention to the repetitive cycle of running around shooting things. You'll then realize this entire statement has been nothing but incomprehensible nonsense.

Sarcastic.

Personally,I think this new Call of Duty is going to be terrible. When Modern Warfare series came out, everyone was excited because they thought it would be like the good COD games (COD 1,2,3) but no, Modern Warfare had a repetive Campaign and the Multiplayer had no replay value to me. Some fans were disapointed. Then Infinty Ward tried it again with MW2, and I thought it sucked and most people can agree with me. The Campaign was very similar to the first MW and the Multiplayer had no replay value to me. Then the company that brought us World at War (Treyarch) made Black Ops. This game's Campaign was really short and for me the Multiplayer had a lot of bugs (I dont know if you guys experinced this problem). Im going to skip MW3 because I dont want to talk about that crap. Now to my opinon of Black Ops 2. I think it will suck just like the first Black Ops and the MW games. The only thing that it looks original is the Campaign with all the future type technology, but other than that, I think it looks about the same as the other CODs. Now this is my opinoin so I dont want any Fanboys raging at me.