Monsterdog

[xG:DJ]Towlie The Wizard

In all honesty, if it weren't for the fact that you lost your paid moderator status, I would believe you in saying that you are ready for an application into becoming a moderator. However; since then I have seen an apparent change in attitude (for the most part), maturity has increased which is Always a good thing.

What I really think is that you should give it some more time before putting in a mod app, show everyone that you've changed for the better. In other words, alleviate some pressure from the whole arrogant attitude you've shown at times (not always) as well as the troll attitude.

I firmly believe you could be a great mod, but at this time, I don't see it happening just yet. Just give it some time mang. For now, my decision will be 0

- Dat guy, Forest

Forest is too nice, anyways -1 you still troll and even if it doesn't happen on CSS anymore it still happens on the forums, your immature and try and get revenge on everyone who states their honest opinions about you. Towlie you seem to fail to realize when you apply for stuff it's what your asking people to do if you retaliate that is literally saying that you shouldn't ever get what you apply for. so -1 -1 -1 -1 -1

Towlie has always been an ass hat, and has never changed. He was a terrible paid moderator, he never did his job unless it benefited him, which was rare because he barely played T. He slays without judgement, and is over all rude. When he lost PM, he tried to bring others down with him, who does that in a clan when you're suppose to be in it TOGETHER. Examples of him being rude, spamming forums after getting demoted and harassing Puppy Love constantly. Though, if it didn't work out the first time why give it back? He's proven to be extremely rude, and lazy on the job. It would just be silly.

Hello this is [xG:DJ]Towlie The Wizard and I am applying for mod. I have had Paid Mod in the past but it was taken away. I am here to reapply for mod and hope that I may have it if the community wants me to have it. I have changed my attitude and I have been showing it by doing giveaways and been helping out with the community. I would love to be mod and show that we can have a good time in xg.

+1 Are -1 Are

Yu_Narukami ----------- TurdWig

Unit12-------------------Sham

Teezar-------------------Mark

Black Rock--------------Koenza

SpeedLimit------------HaaDron

JordoZombie

KingOfOcelots

11/30/2012 4:30 P.M. these are still the results. For the people that I didnt add was because either you have a grudge and those dont count or you have no reasonable evidence of me doing that.

Smh....

"for the people that I didnt add was because either you have a grudge and those dont count or you have no reasonable evidence of me doing that...."

Alright Towlie.

This isn't a member submission. It doesn't matter how many +1's or how many -1's you have...

If they said they have a grudge or stated something that was obviously a grudge then fine, alright. But most of the people that -1'ed you just don't think you're ready and stated their opinions. You can't say "No I'm not going to count it as a -1 because I think it's a grudge."

By reasonable evidence, do you want them to post screenshots and demos?

In the end, it all comes down to aegean/serbian/starbuck for the promos.

The list that you made doesn't really matter, it's just to remind yourself of what you have gotten.

I dont even know you and I have never seen you on the jailbreak when im on so I dont even know why you are posting.

Wait. Are you talking about me?

If you can say that I have not been on the JAILBREAK server THEN I can say the same about you.