DMTwired

could use some budget help

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/IYgw

Add a wireless card of your choice. You can change around the graphics card, it's just what I would recommend.

In yours, you bought an i5-3570k, on a non-overclock motherboard, and a PSU which was not 80+ rated. That could potentially fry your PC.

and the build u posted would avoid the frying?... also, could the 1gb graphic card interfere with newer games?

1 GB is a lot. The only newer games that would take advantage of it would be Crysis 3, Battlefield 3, etc. You only need more if you're doing multiple monitors.

Not much more. You can get a 2GB 7770 then, but the impact, as long as you're not gaming on both, shouldn't be too much of a performance hit.

hmmm, if i dont use the 2nd monitor, would the build be able to alt+tab quickly? this wouldnt be a problem because i play all y games windowed anyways

hmmm, if i dont use the 2nd monitor, would the build be able to alt+tab quickly? this wouldnt be a problem because i play all y games windowed anyways

It should. As long as you have a decent GPU, and a 7200 RPM hard Drive, which you do, you'll be fine.