speedlimit56kb

speedlimit56 - Counter-Strike: Source

M:8/10

A:8/10

D:+1

Speed whalecum back bb. Speed is active and very knowledgeable of rules. plays ct very well and is coo' guy to be with.

My brother's a dork but I'd love to see him as a member again, please

My brother's a dork

My brother

brother

wat.jpg

+1

M 8/10

A 8/10

He's a down to earth, know motd type of guy. <-- dat sentence.

You missed the major issue I highlighted here...

+1 +1 and +1 again. Speed was one of our more prominent members of xG, always enforcing rules and such as an admin and just generally being a great guy to hang out with. You could always count on him to be on the servers when Staff Members were needed, and even as a member of WD, he still continued to be an avid player in the xG servers and showed leader-like qualities (attempting to resolve problems when they arose between WD and xG). Made an excellent addition to xG back then, and will still make an excellent addition now.

A: 8/10

- Almost always see him on CS:S Jailbreak as well as other servers like Minigames or Surf. He's on for extended periods of time (longer then myself) nearly every day. All that is lacking is the activity on our TeamSpeak server, which would only make him that much more in terms of being an xG member. Activity is where it should be.

M: 10/10

- This guy, always for the people. When I say that, I mean he is literally always pointing out when a rule has been broken both in public chat (to let the player be aware) as well as notifying Staff Members to resolve any issues. Back when he was an xG member he did an amazing job as Admin, and always kept a level head when working with problems. He even took the time to attempt to resolve issues between WD and xG, and that's more then enough for me to give a 10/10. Maturity exceeds where it should be.

D: +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 . I can tell that you will be rising through the ranks as you did before (probably passing my current position) already. If not, it'll be just like back then man, both of us Moderators and being the only ones on to moderate and keeping everything locked up tighter then a chinese finger trap.

- Dat guy, Forest

-1. 687474703a2f2f6461726b70756c73652e70726f6a656374323631322e6f72672f432d432d432d434f4d424f253230425245414b45522e676966

but srsly, +1 as long as he doenst run off to the next clan some xg player tries to start

id like to say that i didn't run off because towlie had created a new clan,but because of certain reasons that doesn't involve towlie and his clan.