Change it?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Change it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Diabeetus is fat
    • Diabeetus is fat
    • Diabeetus is fat

Uhhhh.. Until the Division Managers or Leader have given their input (not likely to be soon), for the time being, this is how it will be (susceptible to change during a later date by the CS:S Higher-Ups);

1. Terrorists near the Warday area are KoS?

• No, this will not be enforced. If the Terrorist is simply near the Warday area without a gun and is not actively participating, then they will be slain (or killed, whichever comes first). If they have a gun out and are outside of the Warday area (excluding Armory), they may be killed.

2. Counter-Terrorists shooting through doors?

• To an extent. If a CT is shooting through the door, they better know that they are susceptible to being slain should they free kill someone without a gun. Note that this sort of situation is extremely rare, as the T who was killed may have come late (which warrants a slay on the CT) or the T had his gun holstered and was baiting a freekill (in which case, the T will be slain or may be killed). Further investigation by a Staff Member should happen to determine whether the kill was a free kill or if it was justified. CTs shooting through doors are putting themselves at risk by doing so, however it is allowed.

As mentioned earlier, none of this information should be added to the MoTD Rules as it has always been like this since the last discussion of CTs shooting through doors.

Uhhhh.. Until the Division Managers or Leader have given their input (not likely to be soon), for the time being, this is how it will be (susceptible to change during a later date by the CS:S Higher-Ups);

• No, this will not be enforced. If the Terrorist is simply near the Warday area without a gun and is not actively participating, then they will be slain. If they have a gun out and are outside of the Warday area (excluding Armory), they may be killed.

• To an extent. If a CT is shooting through the door, they better know that they are susceptible to being slain should they free kill someone without a gun. Note that this sort of situation is extremely rare, as the T who was killed may have come late (which warrants a slay on the CT) or the T had his gun holstered and was baiting a freekill (in which case, the T will be slain or may be killed). Further investigation by a Staff Member should happen to determine whether the kill was a free kill or if it was justified. CTs shooting through doors are putting themselves at risk by doing so, however it is allowed.

As mentioned earlier, none of this information should be added to the MoTD Rules as it has always been like this since the last discussion of CTs shooting through doors.

nonononononono. see, when you try to change this as such, it circumvents the original "participation is mandatory" piece. if you are near the warday area, you better expect to be shot (the only exception being that where you have to run from cells across to the other side of the door to get to armory [even then, you can go along the back wall, not directly by door.]) and if you shoot through the main door to the warday area, again, you are fine. particiaption is mandatory, if anything, the CTs are slaying you with bullets for not participating. "baiting a freekill" is really just using you as an unarmed T to body block for your friend with an AWP. you deserve the headshot you get.

til this is cleared up.

Which it has been. Until the CS:S Higher-Ups stop being M.I.A, this is how it will be unless they want it changed.

nonononononono. see, when you try to change this as such, it circumvents the original "participation is mandatory" piece. if you are near the warday area, you better expect to be shot (the only exception being that where you have to run from cells across to the other side of the door to get to armory [even then, you can go along the back wall, not directly by door.]) and if you shoot through the main door to the warday area, again, you are fine. particiaption is mandatory, if anything, the CTs are slaying you with bullets for not participating. "baiting a freekill" is really just using you as an unarmed T to body block for your friend with an AWP. you deserve the headshot you get.

I know you n*gger, either get pumped full of bullets or be slain for not participating. I wasn't changing it, hop off muh dick. Edited it to satisfy your blood lust.

Which it has been. Until the CS:S Higher-Ups stop being M.I.A, this is how it will be unless they want it changed.

I know you n*gger, either get pumped full of bullets or be slain for not participating. I wasn't changing it, hop off muh dick. Edited it to satisfy your blood lust.

my blood lust has been satisfied. back to calling people faggots.

• No, this will not be enforced. If the Terrorist is simply near the Warday area without a gun and is not actively participating, then they will be slain (or killed, whichever comes first). If they have a gun out and are outside of the Warday area (excluding Armory), they may be killed.

First rule I guess I agree with, the second one I think in some situations they should be allowed to shoot through the doors, since Ts can shoot through doors, but if they get shot from a distance and hit/kill someone from another area[heading toward armory, etc] and kill, it's unfair.

First rule I guess I agree with, the second one I think in some situations they should be allowed to shoot through the doors, since Ts can shoot through doors, but if they get shot from a distance and hit/kill someone from another area[heading toward armory, etc] and kill, it's unfair.

that's what he said. "rare occassion" which means 99999999999/100000000000 times, it will be a legit kill since the door to warday will rarely be directly in front of armory.