Moosty

Banning Us From Nintendo Sixty Fortress (or I Guess Its Trade Gaming History Now)

we (ddgob) broke the rules, no sense denying that, we blatantly broke the rules. the bans were fair, and you (rhododendron/rhodey) were well within your right to do so. but i ask you to give it more thought. we are the regulars, getting on and spending hours on the server almost everyday since the days of windfall and delfino plaza. its how we all met, and the time on your server was well spent. we are the ones who have been carrying the server through the good and the bad times. we are the ones introducing new people to the server. its your server in ownership, but you aren't the one greeting new people, showing people the secrets on each map, having fun with random people who join. its us. of all the people ive been playing with on your server for months and months, the regulars, you just banned probably 90% of them. its your right to do so and i am in no way claiming abuse, i just wonder if its the right move for your server. i hope it stays fun and a new group of regulars start to take over. we hold no ill feelings toward you, just make sure the server stays fun, because we've worked hard to make it fun.

I would've apoligized, (HELL we ALL just agrred that we all would)

if it was a Temp-Ban

But a perma-ban, i'm saddened, He wasn't considering that we were the popular rgulars, and he just banned us.