Epix

What's Going On?/ideas

Just wanted an update on the server. In addition, anyone have any suggestions for the server to make it populated/better OTHER than maps? Just throw some out there so we can pool ideas. Anyways, when can we expect to see the server playable and what is happening with it right now? @@Brian

Make a competition. Longest person to stay on Servers wins $$$ or a game. That'll boost Server population.

You say that as if we have money (Besides chrono because hes rolling in the lottery money)

Make a competition. Longest person to stay on Servers wins $$$ or a game. That'll boost Server population.

K going afk on there and watching anime.

Anyways, everyone 2 busy on DarkRP. Ive just been comping on cs go(was on from 7am to 10pm comping, with 1 hour of JB on css) and playing c9 since css isnt populated either.

You say that as if we have money (Besides chrono because hes rolling in the lottery money)

It was just a suggestion, don't cut my head off. I cri evry tiem.

K going afk on there and watching anime.

Anyways, everyone 2 busy on DarkRP. Ive just been comping on cs go(was on from 7am to 10pm comping, with 1 hour of JB on css) and playing c9 since css isnt populated either.

It'd be easy to pick out the afkers. Anyone in spec = afk.

Could also have it as Players who stay on until (insert time here) will receive a prize. Think of a prize, idk, something CS:GO specific, use thine imagination.

It was just a suggestion, don't cut my head off. I cri evry tiem.

It'd be easy to pick out the afkers. Anyone in spec = afk.

Could also have it as Players who stay on until (insert time here) will receive a prize. Think of a prize, idk, something CS:GO specific, use thine imagination.

Skins.

Skins.

We tried this a while ago, we couldnt get it to work on custom maps (Spawn = instant death, sometimes black screen, no ragdoll, sometimes you're invisible) We tried a couple of different skins to make sure it wasn't the skin that was the issue. Maybe brian will have better luck with it, I'm not too sure how to fix it though.

We tried this a while ago, we couldnt get it to work on custom maps (Spawn = instant death, sometimes black screen, no ragdoll, sometimes you're invisible) We tried a couple of different skins to make sure it wasn't the skin that was the issue. Maybe brian will have better luck with it, I'm not too sure how to fix it though.

he meant gun skins. and the server had been unplayable/locked... i haven't checked in like 3 days though.