Vector

Help. Pls.

Hey, i'm making this thread out of Silence's request.

please fix the maps. we have been waiting for 2 - 3 weeks and we feel (as an in the gaming history community) as if we are being ignored. now i understand you two are busy (@MuffinMonster @Nomulous) but i have to ask multiple times some sort of help. I feel it's sad that we are often forgotten especially with new cool toys such as plugins and stuff. i would love it if we got a bit more recognition. (for example we still don't have the duel plugin and i believe the f2p plugin is broken too....) The missing map error for the maps is a problem that happend before and we need this fix. Thanks to muffin for taking it out of rotation. We also need to remove Delfino plaza because of how everyone's ping rises to 130+ and people go to the maps because it's incredibly popular. the other maps that were added (Cyberpunk, Flood, the new realms, and Banjo kazooie mansion) are having missing map problems which silence solved before with him uploading them to the correct area.

other than that you guys keep up the good work and love how much effort you put in.

@Rhododendron

If the map is missing it was uploaded to the wrong location.

Any custom content should be uploaded to /tf/custom/old_custom_files/ and into their relative folders. If it's not there, it's not gunna work.